Former X-Philes, Unite!

Last I heard she was in a BBC TV production of Bleak House. She was nominated for a BAFTA, I think.

Oh I just discovered that we can talk about other things on here! I LOVED the X files. I wanted to be in the FBI, and I wouldn't mind being Mulder's partner either!

Yeah, Gillian was either nominated for or won a BAFTA recently. She doesn't do anything other than theatre in London these days :(
I saw an interview with her on some British show last year. She's reverted to her childhood British accent (you know, the one the X-Files producers hired her a voice coach to get rid of? hehe). It's strange seeing Scully with an English accent.

That used to throw me off. Actors that can speak american english then go into british or scotish english accent in real life seems strange and almost unnatural.

ziggystarduzt said:
It's strange seeing Scully with an English accent.
Somehow I think Mulder will find that very appealing. ;)

I wonder what they've done with the XF2 movie petition? Did the producers even look at it? Sigh...

We've died, all! DIED!

SidLer, I agree.. he did go for Phoebe Snow, after all..*death rays at Phoebe*

Anyway, let's get some discussion going in here.. How about...hm... Favourite episode and why?

Bad Blood, hands down. It was creepy, hilarious and so well written. The two different versions of Mulder and Scully? Priceless. I'm a huge fan of all their comedic episodes because they were so well done but I still can't find anything I don't absolutely love about Bad Blood.

My favourite is probably Memento Mori.. just because the dynamics between the two were SO amazing in that episode. The hug made me seriously cry (I'm not a loser, I swear! *pout*), and I felt that it was the first episode that REALLY showed Mulder would go to the ends of the Earth for his love. It was fantastic.

I wonder if there are still noromos around...hm...

My favorite was Bad Blood but quickly backed by several others Arcadia, Je Souhuite, The X-Cops, Closure, The Truth, Trust No 1, Small Potatoes and on and on....

My favorite line from Bad Blood that I still remember vividly was of course the end "Except about the part about the buck teeth"

Simple, yay!
Bad Blood was a good episode.. I always really loved the angsty depressing lovey dovey episodes all rife with cancer and suffering, and BB was a nice respite from that.

That was Luke Wilson, hey? The bucked tooth sheriff? I was always so shocked that Owen became more famous than him. Obviously the general public has never watched XF....

So are there any of you guys that were staunch noromos? If so, please, explain your positions!

(Can you try how desperately I'm trying to keep this thread going? ;)

Back