Former X-Philes, Unite!

^I think so as well (the nine year thing, I mean). I read somewhere they got married in May 1997 (the same day I celebrate my birthday if I remember correctly)

Too bad about the divorce :(

When I saw this thread I had to start reading and post. I was obsessed with this show. I remember watching the previews for it. Thinking that is going to be the coolest show ever. I not that bad with CSI. ;)

hey old X-files! :D oh man those day's when i was obsessed... :) love S8 S9 where Doggett was.
those times was cool.. ehh

I started watching X-Files around the end of the forth season. I must admit though I was pretty upset that DD left. I took it hard so it took me a long time to like Doggett. Reyes well, she seemed air-headed but she grew on me. The whole whale songs for Scullys birth was totally ridiculous, but the writers wrote her character that way. She couldn't be the brooding-serious believer that Mulder was so they made her into the hippish-quirky believer.

yeah Reyes maybe was too dumb for this show! :D
cmon but Doggett was the right thing..one skeptical person with believers.. RP act this character very good! :)

At first I didn't know what to think of Doggett as a character but as I continued to watch season 8, he grew on me. I agree LtKitty, he did play Doggett really well. As for Reyes, she as well grew on me but more so in season 9; she was just too weird in the episodes of season 8.

from the first time when i saw Doggett i grew on him. like sad" so that is what show needs"
He was funny, skeptical, told those sarcastic coments..he bring some life in show.
in S8 and S9 just starts real drama. in first S there is just Mulder, Scully, Mulder Scully..one case, then another...like.. no action!
so thats my opinion! :)

I like Doggett as well :cool: RP was freakin' fabulous. I think John Doe was one of his best in the series.

i don't now... all was great because of Doggett! :)
i don't remember all right now, but i thikn one was "Monsters" or something like that.
were Doggett and Reyes was in House. or that was S8?
well anyway, year ago i love that show.. :)

right, RP is Great! :) one of my fav actors..i now almoust everything! :p
sick right? he he :D

well but right now i am obsessed with CSI Miami and Horatio Caine! :DD

Back