Former X-Philes, Unite!

LtKitty if you wish to add to your post, you can edit your first post within 24 hours, rather than double posting. Thanks ;)

^^^I KNOW!^^^
So if they made the X-Files 2 what would you want to see? Mulder/Scully? Mulder/Scully/Doggett/Reyes?
A movie that left off where the series finale ended?
Or just stand alone X-File?

I'm new to this topic, but I'm a HUGE fan of X-Files. I wish I still got to watch the show regularly. Mulder is my favorite too. <3

I think it only makes sense post-finale... even a little into the future would be fine... I just hope they could pull it off after such a long break!

I would like a stand alone. It's bigger better and longer. Since I've seen mulder/scully together I can go back and see more weird stuff for them to deal with.

This show was my obsession for years. I remember going to a midnight showing of the movie and screaming at the screen along with with the rest of the theater when that damn bee stings Scully. I can still view the teaser of any episode and tell you the episode, season and title within the first minute or so. The last couple seasons were sometimes a chore to get through but I still love love love that show.

For my fellow Mulder fans. From the eppy 'Bad Blood':

XF-Peephole.gif

Hey guys, I have my internet back (yippee!) so I can gush about X-Files again with y'all..
you're right, electrolite, that pic is from Small Potatoes... when "Mulder" knocks on Scully's door with a bottle of wine and she peeks through and sees him. I love that pic, thanks Horatio!!

btw, Piper lives here (Vancouver) with her dad, Clyde Klotz, for most of the year. He has primary custody, as Gillian moves around a lot. She used to have a house here and would come visit frequently, but she recently sold it.

Back