Forensic Science Trivia Game!

I thought I read a few pages back that we're allowed to google... :eek: But if not, sorry! :eek: I'll try to control myself...

Anyway, this is also from a re-run I saw recently: Under what wavelength does mineral oil fluoresce?

Have fun! :D

I thought I read a few pages back that we're allowed to google... :eek: But if not, sorry! :eek: I'll try to control myself...! :D

I don't see the reason not to allow search engine use. After all, the whole idea is to encourage multi-lateral discussions of this subject matter, so the fact that people actually go to some length to look for possible answers to trivia, can only be a good thing. :)

[quoteI don't see the reason not to allow search engine use. After all, the whole idea is to encourage multi-lateral discussions of this subject matter, so the fact that people actually go to some length to look for possible answers to trivia, can only be a good thing. :)

[/QUOTE]

words of wisdom... :D *hugs google*

Seeing that no one has had an answer, should I post it? Or would you guys prefer some hints? It was straight out of the script from an episode that aired on spike a couple days ago, one that involved animals, and during a classic Greg scene. :devil:

I don't need any hints...I have my secret bible instead :devil:

Mineral oil fluoresces at 525 nm :D

And yeah, you're right, this is classic Greg scene with Grissom:

'I thought that was my line'

'Yeah, and then I absorbed it' :lol: :lol:

Nicely done, wibble1 ! You sure have done your homework. Grissom will be proud. :D Your turn!

CSI_wannabe91086 , is that the answer to a previous question? Or are we switching to Jeopardy! mode now? ;)

wow cool thread....hi guys !!!!
I donno nothing about forensic science, but I'm interested...you guys can strength my knowledge...hehe.

I wanna ask too, but I don't think I'll be able to answer any of the question for that to happen.
And if we ask a question, do we have to know the answer ourselves. I mean I usually ask questions when I donno the answers lol...
So, wibble?

Back