Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Flack & Stella

and i'm all for Doreen writing some fiesta. there's not much of it out there, and i'd love to read some, instead of just writing it.

Aw, maybe I'll try to write one. I can't promise you I'll have one up quickly but I'll try to think of something.

It's sad to see that this ship hasn't so much success... because they're perfect together!

That's cos Fiesta is not ready to reveal itself yet! :lol:

Yeah but there are too much Smack!

I've watched a video of them and there's something thaht really appears... Flack is really protective and maybe jealous. Look, when they're with suspects, he always become bad when Stella's "in danger".

(I hope you've understood well what I wanted to say)

yup! he's very protective of stella. it's so cute.

and their relationship is very easy going as well. they know where to knitpick each other, and they know before they go too far. they know their limits. which is good.

but i do see smacked. but it's ok. i like this ship better.

Yeah, you're right!
I think it's more a friendship between Mac and Stella. They know and understand each other, but that's all. And with Flack and Stella it's more a "love attirance"...

It's sad to see that this ship hasn't so much success... because they're perfect together!

That's cos Fiesta is not ready to reveal itself yet! :lol:

(sorry for the double posts)
Yeah but... it's our work to reveal it to everybody! If we don't, it'll be too bad! I defend this ship a lot because it's important for me, I don't really know why (lol) and so, I'm glad when I see a lot of Fiesta members!

Me too but I'm obsessed with another ship at the moment :lol:

Maybe you can start with fan fics or fan art?

Relax, Fiesta will come out. Eventually. Every ship will have it's time to shine.

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

Annabe said:
I think it's more a friendship between Mac and Stella. They know and understand each other, but that's all. And with Flack and Stella it's more a "love attirance"...

That's how I see it also.

Now that you all have been mentioning "All Access," they are repeating it this week. Fiesta goodies in that episode. :D
I'm waiting for them to be working side by side in the new season. :)

i'd love some new fiesta moments. i'm dying here waiting for s3 to start. but i'm excited that "all access" is on this week. that episode is one of my favorites for this season.

Oh, I am so happy to see this thread! I thought I was going to have to start one of my own. It's just the right thing; Danny has Montana, Mac has Peyton and Flack has Stella!!! I think I first saw it during "All Access" when Flack was interviewing Stella. Just the way he was so gentle with her, keeping his voice low and soothing (and I don't know about you folks but I could listen to that voice all day or night!)And the look on his face when she was describing her ordeal, that little grimace, as if to say "how dare anyone do this to such a magnificent woman". And the hug and kiss at the end; you could see the emotion in Don's face when she thanked him. So sweet!

I was actually running through a oneshot in my head about Stella and Don in the morning at his place getting ready for work, him in the shower and her complaining that she really needed to bring some of her skin-care products to his place. Him saying that as long as she won't allow him at her place she'll just have to make due with his stuff. He's drying off and she comes over to him and says she may make an exception to her rule for him. He says " hey whatever you're comfortable with. After what you went through with Frankie, I'm amazed you don't have a double Star Trek enterprise force field around yourself when it comes to men". And she says "but you're different Don. I know I can trust you", and kisses him. He smiles that light-up-the-world smile and tells her that it means alot to him to hear her say that...

And on and on. See? Lots of potential here!!!

"all access" was the episode that really converted me to loving these two. i love the idea of the two of them together, they're just so freaking cute.

they look like they'd have a lot of fun together, and i can totally see that oneshot happening. flack would give her her space, and stella would appreciate that.

on another note *squee* new flackstella shipper.

Welcome lyne to the Flack/Stella thread ir formally known as Fiesta! It's good that we have a new shipper here. We may not have the most shippers or be the most popular ship but in time we will; Fiesta just needs their moment to shine! :lol:

"all access" was the episode that really converted me to loving these two. i love the idea of the two of them together, they're just so freaking cute.

For me it was the episode where Flack and Stella had a little arguement on a case; I couldn't remember the name. It was when Flack wanted to turn the guy in but Stella believed that there was more and that the guy was innocent. When they argued on screen, I was like "Woah, so much angst!". Flack even sort-of-apologized after that. Aw. So sweet.

That was good; he was trying to call her to apologize but she'd turned her phone off. Back in the first season it seemed like Flack would jump to conclusions or be a little quick to judge. Anyway, that was a good scene.

I became a F/S shipper since the episode "Rain". Stella was pissed about how the investigation went down ( sorry if I left out some details that I forgot) and Flack was also edgy. Not to mention they were dripping wet from the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back