Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

One of my favorite light moments from season one. Flack was so easy to tease. It was so funny! :lol: Flack taking flak for being scared of haunted places. Just too damn funny! :guffaw:

What I also love about this eppy was that Flack and Stella also butt heads. But then Flack apologize later on through Mac, which BTW, was also a light-hearted moment.

I love the scene where the suspect toppled the table in the interrogation room and when Flack and Stella both fell, Flack asked if she was okay. That was so sweet of him, thinking about Stella's well-being and all. :adore:

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I remember the scene from 'Till Death Do We Part'! :lol: That was a really funny scene. Again something I need to rewatch. The scene from 'Three Generations Are Enough' I don't know anymore. Now I have finally a reason to rewatch season 1 again. :lol:

On Monday 'You Only Die Once' aired here. I loved the scene where Stella and Flack were together on this event to find their suspect. They looked so great together. And very hot in the dress and suit!!

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love re-watching Season One. It was so much grittier back then. Plus, Flack in a leather jacket? Just worth watching again and again! :lol:

I love that Flack and Stella were able to play out the James Bond fantasy in You Only Die Once. Flack was so sizzling hooot in a tux. Plus, he was so cute doing the "Flack. Don Flack," thingy. And Stella didn't look so bad herself. They do really clean up very well. Flack looked so debonair and so polished. :D

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree! They both looked really great in that scene. And I agree, I also loved the James Bond stuff. It was a great scene. Well, the whole episode was great. :lol: And Stella and Flack had a lot of screentime together- that's always great. I especially love to see them together in the interrogation room. They're a great team. I hope we'll get a lot of those scenes next season.

ETA: I tried to add a screencap, but it didn't work. :(

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, it was great that Flack and Stella were able to play dress up together. The only sore spot from YODO was what's her name...Oh yeah, Devon the airhead. :lol: But we all know she was just a plot device in the whole James Bond theme. :lol: :lol:

Agreed. They really work so seamlessly together that they can be such a formidable force in the interrogation room. Watch out! :lol: I can't wait until the season premiere!! I'm really so excited to see them work more cases together. :hugegrin:

It doesn't work for you? Okay, here's one from me...

[​IMG]

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Well, finally the fifth season premiere has aired. To revive this thread, here is a screen cap of Flack and Stella:

[​IMG]

Flack and Stella sharing a moment. She's probably ogling him and dying to rip off that shirt off of him! :lol: :devil:

It's a pity that they only were on screen together briefly. After that, it was a phone call shared between the two them. Oh well...

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, a picture from the premiere? Cool! Thanks for posting. I haven't seen the episode yet. But there wasn't much Fiesta in it? That's sad. Well, at least we got a nice screencap. :D And a phone call is nice as well. I really like Stella's shirt in this cap. Looks pretty. And I can understand her if she wanted to rip his shirt off. :lol: Hopefully we'll get more Fiesta in the next episodes.

8. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

You know Fiesta has really grown on me. I love their bantering and hope to see more of it in the upcoming episodes. Good to see our two of our favorite detectives looking so delicious in that picture! Thanks mandy for posting that cap.

Here is to an awesome fifth season for fiesta! :D

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

You're welcome, Brina and Megan! ;)

Hahaha, yeah I wouldn't blame Stella for wanting to rip Flack's shirt off! Come on, all of us would do the same thing! :lol: :devil:

Yeah, we didn't get much in terms of shared moments between Flack and Stella in the premiere but at least they had that one scene together. :lol:

Yeah, Meg, here's to more Fiesta in the fifth season (Stella's new NYFD love interest be damned! Kidding!) :lol:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

It's been a week since anyone posted in here. Anyway, Page Turner was a great episode Flack/Stella-wise. Since Flack was only in one scene for the first 16 minutes of the episode, I thought he'd only have that one scene with Stella at the beginning of the episode. It turns out, the second half was full of Flack/Stella moments.

As usual, Flack was witty and sarcastic with his comments. :lol: I think he's rubbing off on Stella since she was able to hold her own in the sarcastic and witty comment department. It was fun seeing them work together. :D

Here are some screen caps of Flack and Stella from Page Turner:

[​IMG]

Flack and Stella having a moment in the hallways of the crime lab.

[​IMG]

Flack and Stella in radiation suits. Flack looked so hot! :devil:

[​IMG]

Stella: "Shhh! Zip it Flack!"
    Flack: "What Stel?"
    Stella: "He's a monk not a priest! No need to confess about our sex life!"

Okay, so that was pretty lame! :lol:

11. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

finally some good Fiesta moments. I love them in the chapell or what it was and their talk in the corridor was just sweet. and was it just me or was his tie actually nice?

and Flacks comments were simply hilarious

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yes, finally some good ol' Fiesta moments! :hugegrin: I almost lost hope in the first half of the episode that we wouldn't be getting any scenes with Flack and Stella together, so I was pleasantly surprised that the second half was just full of Flack/Stella love. :adore: :lol:

As for Flack's fugly ties, yes I've noticed as well that they were missing in action for the last two episodes. Maybe Stella finally gave Flack her two cents regarding those fugly ties of his! :guffaw:

Here are more screen caps from Page Turner:

[​IMG]

Stella smiling at Flack along the lab's hallway. Sweet! :adore:

[​IMG]

Flack and Stella at the Public Library...

13. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

WOW,Here, so many, beautiful photograph, I love it. So, I come back.
    twin lovely lovers, they are always thus hot:drool:

14. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Hi Guys! :D

It's been a while since I came here! *hides* RL's been CRAZY and I always forget to pop by! *hides*

It great that they worked together they looked like they had fun. Flack's always witty and sarcastic with his comments! :lol:

:lol: He does but I to say they look cute together in those radiation suits :guffaw:

:lol: It's not lame, well atleast to me it is! :lol:

Yep, That was such an awesome episode for Fiest moments :D!

Aahh now that I'm back I'll be coming here more often :)!

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Soph, nice to see you popping in here! Yeah, I understand about real life getting so hectic and crazy! :lol:

Yeah, they did look like they were having a good time, just like always. :pWell, that's understandable since Flack's such a stand up guy and he's got a great sense of humor, plus the witty and sarcastic one-liners. Stella really is learning so much from him in the witty and sarcastic remarks department, I think! :guffaw:

Gee, thanks! :lol:

Yeah, I know. I can't wait to see more Flack/Stella scenes in the upcoming episodes. It's so fun seeing them work together since they're really funny most of the time but I also like when they get both intense together. Looking forward to this week's eppy.