Flack/Monroe #2 - It's a Block Party Thing!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Watcher_8, Jul 12, 2006.

1. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

And of course Flack has, you know, a wand from Alivan's and the little side novels Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through The Ages. Not that I have any of those things. No. Most certainly not.

(And not a Ravenclaw scarf either, with a House crest on it like Cho Chang had in the fourth movie.)

Random Question: If Flack and Lindsay were to read fanfiction about themselves (re: fm radio) what do you think their reactions would be?

Edit:
    omgz first post new page!

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I think if they read their own fanfiction they would get a kick out of it. I could see them reading it and laughing and point out really good passages.

Sidebar of Randomness: AU does anyone find it funny that both Eddie and Anna are in back to back SVU episodes in season 2?

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

CW8 -- I think your hiding the pics to make me squirm.

I agree with CW8 on the fact they'd get a kick outta it, well some anyways, and they'd probably "do" some of the things you write SP. ;)

Sure.. rub it in that you got the first post on a new page.

Didn't know that, very cool.

4. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I wish it was just a matter of hiding them that was the problem. Cause you know I love to post FM pics whenever I can. But now I know it makes you squirm I'm having alittle more fun while waiting for pics to show up. ;)

SP Now that you have done the first on the page the question is can you also do the last post on the page as while. :devil: I am.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Well since there is like three shippers here I guess we can ignore that one. But sometimes I guess its a good idea to go back and read the rules.

Would Flack & Monroe follow the rules? ;)

7. screamingpoet

No, basically Flack and Lindsay set their own rules. It's kind of high school but Flack's ignoring a big one: don't date the woman your best friend is totally crushing on. Lindsay said she'd go on a date with Danny, stood up him up -- because she was obviously with Flack. She's keeping secrets from her coworkers. Flack has survivor's guilt from the bomb. And they pretty much have kinky sex all the time. So, yeah. Their motto is: "Rules? What rules?" Although it could be a variety of other things as well.

OMG! Flack/Lindsay Valentine's Day plans?!

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Love them as rule breakers! But I don't see them doing it when it could get them into trouble at work. Got to draw a line somewhere. They are law enforcers after all.

Valentine's Day plans for these two. As long as a case didn't get in the way. I think Flack would go all out for his girl. Pre-relationship I think he would be the secret admirer kind of guy. Knowing that he was the one that made her happy. ;)

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Poor Flack working so hard so that he doesn't miss Lindsay. I have to say I was only half watching last night's episode. So thing or person was Flack and he seemed to be running around and working really hard. ;)

10. screamingpoet

I'm not sure if it was Flack or not. So, for our sake, let's just say it was. Because even if it wasn't -- we all know that he throws himself into his work to keep from thinking about the fact that she's gone. That she left him, even though that really isn't the case but he can't help but feel that way. Because here he is, all alone in the city and missing her so much it feels like he can't breathe. Flack doesn't like it.

He kind of liked it when girls had cooties because then you didn't have to worry about this sort of thing.

And god, I have to get back to writing fic again. Yes. That's what I'll do today.

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Flack was extra snarky last night. You just know he was feeling bad that he couldn't be the one to fly out to Montana and be Lindsay's support.

Yes we do need more FM fic. Do we know when Lindsay is coming back to NY, yet?

12. screamingpoet

Was it just me, or did Flack seem actually hostile in that scene with Hawkes? Or perhaps the reverse...

Flack: blah blah pulling a Houdini blah how'd you think he'd feel blah blah the mob using his name blah
    Hawkes: Are we really even talking about this?
    Flack: Oh, I'm sorry, perhaps we should talk about the differences of DNA and RNA.
    Hawkes: We could, if you actually knew what they were--

Or something like that. OMG. Drama. But he was indeed snarktastic. The Great Debunker -- it definitely has a ring to it.

And I don't know. I have this idea for a fic, taking place after last night's episode. But I don't know if I have time right now. Personal drama. (Actually, I have ideas for lots of fic, and not just CSI: NY. I'm just overwhelmed.)

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah Flack was a little mad in the scene with Hawkes. But Hawkes didn't help matters with the DNA/RNA thing. I think Flack was mad at how the bad guys were using Houdini's name. And I think he thought Hawkes would be into talking about it. You know to take his mind of things. ;)

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So finally a scene! Ok it wasn't just the two of them but they were in it together. And now we know that both Flack and Lindsay like wine, especially Flack. ;) Of course the scene helps with my OT3.