Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then the spoiler thread rips my smile away:
[VINCENT ANGELL] Male, early 50s. Retired cop & father of our recurring character 'Det. Jessica Angell' played by Emmanuelle Vaugier......ONE DAY GUEST STAR
Not. A good. Sign. At all.
ANGELL! DON'T LEAVE! PLEAAASE! :(

Damnit.

The foreboding takes away from any fun of Flack running in to Angell's dad.

I know, God I'm scared now.:( *hyperventilates* Imagine my shock when i check SpoilerTV and find THAT. D:
But like someone said in the spoiler thread, maybe she just gets kidnapped or something. Hopefully? Ughhh! I have a feeling the finale is gonna give me a heart attack one way or another. And i really hate to say it, I mean REALLY, but maybe that's why there was so much of her and Flack in CB. Since she's not going to be in a few episodes after 5.20, then we get THAT. :( :censored:

I know! This is how my thought process went while reading the spoiler page: "Oh, casting calls. Hey, that guy has the same last name as Jess! ...Wait... He's Jess's dad. *looks up* 5.25. SHIT!"

I'm actually hoping that she gets kidnapped. And it sounds so horrible, but it's really not in comparison to dying.

And aside from thinking about us, think about Flack! Come on! Stupid stupid stupid stupid spoilers! Why do I read these things, why? :scream:

Angell will be in the next episode, Prey, so I guess we have to be on the lookout for foreshadowing. Like a giant sign that says "Die, Jessica Angell, die!" (I'm sorry. I counterbalance pain with sarcasm.)

Okay, you know what? If Angell has to die in the finale, Flack better damn well be the one that tells her father. Or at the very least have a scene with him. Because if we do not get at least one more good Flack/Angell scene (whether Angell herself is in it or not), I will have two words for TPTB: :censored: YOU

*is miserable*

man, that sucks bigtime. i don't see how angell's possible death can change the line-up forever, cuz i don't think she was ever in the "line-up" anyways.

theories are circling my head right now. maybe angell's dad will be kidnapped? then angell tries to save him and she bites the dust? man i hope this will NOT happen. i am so depressed right now.

i seriously hope we still have reasons to start up a second flack/angell thread. :(

Maybe Angell's dad is being brought on b/c of some case he worked back in the day and it somehow relates to a current case. I'm gona be so pissed if they kill off Jess. She's the whole reason I started watch NY. I'm a big fan of EV, so when she started apearing in the show I decided to check it out and now I love the show.

And then the spoiler thread rips my smile away:
[VINCENT ANGELL] Male, early 50s. Retired cop & father of our recurring character 'Det. Jessica Angell' played by Emmanuelle Vaugier......ONE DAY GUEST STAR
Not. A good. Sign. At all.
ANGELL! DON'T LEAVE! PLEAAASE! :(

Damnit.

The foreboding takes away from any fun of Flack running in to Angell's dad.

I know, God I'm scared now.:( *hyperventilates* Imagine my shock when i check SpoilerTV and find THAT. D:
But like someone said in the spoiler thread, maybe she just gets kidnapped or something. Hopefully? Ughhh! I have a feeling the finale is gonna give me a heart attack one way or another. And i really hate to say it, I mean REALLY, but maybe that's why there was so much of her and Flack in CB. Since she's not going to be in a few episodes after 5.20, then we get THAT. :( :censored:

I was so happy with the last episode until that spoiler came out :(. I can't believe they're gonna do that.

But I'm pretty sure it's Angell the one to die. Peter Lenkov was made it pretty clear that one of them was going to DIE, not just be kidnapped. And now with Angell's father coming to scene... what other reason than her funeral?? Also, take a look at the other guests, one is a ER doctor, probably the one to declare Angell's death. I can't believe this. Why don't they kill the useless bore Lindsay instead. Grrr

For my rival in love, I come back.:lol:
Anyway, the woman always loves dandy!
200903300841075ABf.jpg

And, My Don, always thus considerate , this will let me envy:scream::scream::
2009033008403902Af.jpg

But, woman, love his hero more, that is not:lol:.
2009033008404614Af.jpg

May I come in here to sob?
Our poor Angell sounds like a gonner, & as most spoiler readers may already have heard, she get's shot in the chest & Flack's there when she's rushed to the ER.

I am so incredibly sad & it hasn't even happened yet, nor has it been 100% confirmed. All the same it doesn't sound good & I really wish the spoilers were wrong. I fully enjoyed Angell's presence on the show, & her & Flack had one hot & sexy chemistry.

I'm even more anxious now to see the episodes that will lead to the finale with her & Flack - if things will look like they're getting serious, etc.
I can't imagine right now how Flack will handle it.

This sucks. I need a drink now.

May I come in here to sob?
Our poor Angell sounds like a gonner, & as most spoiler readers may already have heard, she get's shot in the chest & Flack's there when she's rushed to the ER.

I am so incredibly sad & it hasn't even happened yet, nor has it been 100% confirmed. All the same it doesn't sound good & I really wish the spoilers were wrong. I fully enjoyed Angell's presence on the show, & her & Flack had one hot & sexy chemistry.

I'm even more anxious now to see the episodes that will lead to the finale with her & Flack - if things will look like they're getting serious, etc.
I can't imagine right now how Flack will handle it.

This sucks. I need a drink now.

Oh god... I just got into this ship, too. UGH, how freaking tragic.

Honestly, with the nearly universal dislike of Lindsay, I thought she'd be the one to go.

*sigh* Maybe someone will tell Flack that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. But... I mean... did they even date long enough to get to the point that they "loved" each other? I doubt it. Why kill her off, though? I mean, I can understand breaking a couple up, letting the post-relationship angst influence a little change in the characters, but... to kill her off? That seems extreme.

Last edited:
Oh noo!!!!:eek:Why I surely don't want Angell to die.Flack and her were my favorite in Csi ny.
what would poor flack do without Angell. Their relationship was getting serious for it to possibly come to this I dont understand :( If Angell is the one to truly go; if I were to be watching and it is her that dies I would fall to the FLOOR and start crying rivers of tears.:( I would say WHY:brickwall: HER Why not some one else:( ;(
Sorry i cant hold back my emotions boo hoo Im crying:( for realz

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in shock right now. EV is my favorite actress. She's what got me to tune into CSI: NY in the first place. If the spoilers are true, I'm probably not going to be watching the show anymore after the finale. Man, I'm so not happy with TPTB right now!!!

Last edited:
Guys, EVERYTHING about the finale MUST go in a spoiler box. ALSO, please use "FINALE" for the title of your spoiler as to NOT give anything away.

thanks

:censored:

I hadn't read this yet! NO! I'm NOT happy right now. At all. Alex is NOT HAPPY. :scream:

Why Angell? Her death makes little sense in context to the show. Seriously. And this is the first and only ship that seemed in any sense real to me, and it's ruined. :( I feel like this is some cruel way of TPTB to show that they don't like ships that actually work.

GAHH!

:censored: :censored: :censored:
NOOOOOOOO! D::brickwall::mad::angryrazz::scream::( *why is there no crying smilie?*
AURRGHHHHH!!!

Ok i got anger out of the way. Moving on to denial:
Technically, the spoilers didn't exactly say that she'll die.(God, I'm like way past denial now.)

I guess I'm still hoping the finale will be over with no one dead and it was just a cruel joke TPTB decided to play on us. That would be better than this :(.
*goes and sulks*

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Please, oh please don't let it be true. I love them together. My poor Flack, he will be heartbroken if she dies. Please, don't let it be true.

Well, April Fools Day is in two days. *grasps the extremely thin thread of hope*

You're right, Mickie, they didn't outright say that she dies. The only problem is that they said that Flack gives her father her badge. That's pretty much "I'm sorry your daughter died on the job".

What stage are we on? I'm past denial... and anger... Bargaining?

Dear Writers: TAKE LINDSAY JUST LEAVE ANGELL!

Okay, what's next? :lol: (Oh, no... I'm in the "sarcasm to hide grief" stage. That's not a good sign for me...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back