Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll probably have moments. CSI seems to do a lot of things on purpose, and relationships seem to be one of them. It was a good save of a scene. If they had just sat there awkwardly, it wouldn't have been any fun.

Random Fact:
There are 24 people in the United States named "Donald Flack".
There are 17 people in the US named "Jessica Angell".
And, for the sake of clarity, 33 people named "Jennifer Angell".

Last edited:
but then I loved Angell's line "Not bad for a guy on a city salary."

That line saved the moment... not to mention it was pretty smart of Don to get DNA from the lady. I think Jess saw that he's not just another New York officer from a cop family in that moment. I really hope that they have more moments like that next season. *crosses fingers*
I hope that they have lots of moments too. I like that that scene established some back ground for Angell. It makes her character a lot less one dimensional.

Tciddaisc, if only all 24 Don Flacks looked like Eddie Cahill.

Random Fact:
There are 24 people in the United States named "Donald Flack".
There are 17 people in the US named "Jessica Angell".
And, for the sake of clarity, 33 people named "Jennifer Angell".

Seriously? Wow... I agree with Sam... if only they looked like Eddie Cahill and Emmanuelle Vaugier! We'd be a lot happier, but there can only be one Don Flack and Jessica Angell...

Yep. Howmanyofme.com

And, unless they all look like Eddie Cahill and Emmanuelle Vaugier, they can't be that cool. If they do... we should hunt them down. And make them the Flack/Angell shipper mascots. Is it wrong to imprison people in one of our basements because they look like fictional characters? :shifty: :rolleyes:

Alex thanks for the site. I'm checking my name now...

And, do i hear Eddie/Flack & Emma/Angell clones? whoah. that would be a dream come true for me, or maybe an eerie one :lol:

Imagine, Flack & Angell being in many places at once. they could be a good addition to the Heroes line-up (move over, Hayden if that comes true...:evil:
just kiddding)

And, do i hear Eddie/Flack & Emma/Angell clones? whoah. that would be a dream come true for me, or maybe an eerie one :lol:

*snickers* Oh, if only... that would be so cool. They should audition for Look-A-Like... but seriously, wouldn't it be funny if the suspects of one of Jess and Don's cases looked like them? It'd be pretty freaky... thank god for DNA!

By the way, I checked my name and apparently, I'm the only one with my name... do you think that's a good thing?

Last edited:
Could I get one of the Don/Eddie Clones? He could help with chores around my house.

karu_mila, that means you are unique and one of a kind.

There're two people with my name. And one's me.

Sam, you can only get one of the clones if you 1)Can find him 2)Can find a way to persuade his friends and family to not report him kidnapped and 3)Pay kay, karu, and me a million dollars each for the rights to him. :rolleyes:

Me too, karu, there's only one person with the same full name as minebut i freaked out when there are 300+ with the same surname as mine(i may have relatives there that i don't know)

Alex, i'm so willing to get a million dollars, a flack clone and an angell clone
-especially an Angell clone and not reporting them to the cops missing...nah, sorry, i can't do number 2. i don't have the heart to scare both of them.

Me too, karu, there's only one person with the same full name as minebut i freaked out when there are 300+ with the same surname as mine

*chuckles* I'm thinking if you do have a lot of relatives, it'd be a hell of a family reunion. But seriously, I'm the only one with my name and there's a good reason for it. There's a complicated Tamil tradition behind my last name... instead of taking the father's last name, the child takes the father's first name as their last name. Apparently it's to distinguish lineage... if the kid took the father's last name, people would think that the grandfather was the parent. It's confusing, I know. As for my first name, my mom claims she made it up... I don't believe her, but no other Tamil girl has my name so she may be telling the truth.

Alex, i'm so willing to get a million dollars, a flack clone and an angell clone
-especially an Angell clone and not reporting them to the cops missing...nah, sorry, i can't do number 2. i don't have the heart to scare both of them.

Or we could rent them... we get them for a certain amount of time each day, they get paid and then everyone's happy. Oh and of course we'd have to make sure that they actually look like Don/Eddie and Jess/Emmanuelle... you guys can bring in pictures and I can analyze them. According to my art teacher, I can spot differences and tell if they look exactly alike or not. So what do you say?

The girl that I said looks like Angell is in my Chemistry Honors class and sits diagonally from me. Her hair looks almost exactly the same, and she does bear a resemblance to Emmanuelle Vaugier. It's interesting.

Kind of a spoiler:

So there's supposed to be an F/A flirty scene in Ep7. I'm really glad that the spoilers are mentioning them. It sorta proves that it's not just in our imaginations, you know? I'm very happy about it.

Me too, karu, there's only one person with the same full name as minebut i freaked out when there are 300+ with the same surname as mine
*chuckles* I'm thinking if you do have a lot of relatives, it'd be a hell of a family reunion. But seriously, I'm the only one with my name and there's a good reason for it. There's a complicated Tamil tradition behind my last name... instead of taking the father's last name, the child takes the father's first name as their last name. Apparently it's to distinguish lineage... if the kid took the father's last name, people would think that the grandfather was the parent. It's confusing, I know. As for my first name, my mom claims she made it up... I don't believe her, but no other Tamil girl has my name so she may be telling the truth.

Or we could rent them... we get them for a certain amount of time each day, they get paid and then everyone's happy. Oh and of course we'd have to make sure that they actually look like Don/Eddie and Jess/Emmanuelle... you guys can bring in pictures and I can analyze them. According to my art teacher, I can spot differences and tell if they look exactly alike or not. So what do you say?

As long as both clones are not duds. It reminded me of one scene of Futurama - Bender's Big Score, where they say something about a doomed duplicate. then ends up being crushed by a falling chandelier or something.

Kind of a spoiler:

So there's supposed to be an F/A flirty scene in Ep7. I'm really glad that the spoilers are mentioning them. It sorta proves that it's not just in our imaginations, you know? I'm very happy about it.
[/quote]

If u don't mind me asking, where did u get that spoiler???

I've checked in spoilertv and on spoiler fix but there's nothing!!!:confused:

Her hair looks almost exactly the same, and she does bear a resemblance to Emmanuelle Vaugier.
That's a little freaky... do you think there's something in the water? If there was, then we'd have Jess and Don look-a-likes running around. I wouldn't mind though...

As long as both clones are not duds. It reminded me of one scene of Futurama - Bender's Big Score, where they say something about a doomed duplicate.
Don't worry, I'll make sure... hey, do you and Alex want to come with me when I audition the clones? That way you can get a closer look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back