Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, Zhu. what i mean is that we should see Flack's emotional side, a bit of drama, let's just put it that way. Or simply, he has a "special placce" in his heart for Jess.

Uhm, Flack "getting rough" on Angell?

hey, karu, can you picture that in your mind????

Last edited:
Uhm, Flack "getting rough" on Angell?

hey, karu, can you picture that in your mind????

Not really... Don respects Jess too much to do that to her. In the heat of passion, it's possible for things to get a little rough, but other than that, I don't think so.

Glad you do. Besides, I don't want them to jump into bed with each other right now... I really want to see some more great moments between them. Hmm, do you think it's too much to ask for some funny moments between Don and Jess? We haven't seen any of those...

Glad you do. Besides, I don't want them to jump into bed with each other right now... I really want to see some more great moments between them. Hmm, do you think it's too much to ask for some funny moments between Don and Jess? We haven't seen any of those...

i agreee again. a bed scene would be awkward. inappropriate in a way.

y'know what a good scene would look like? Angell making fun of Flack's expressions behind his back. hell yeah, priceless!

ALL HAIL THE KING AND QUEEN OF EXPRESSIONS!

:lol::lol::lol:

Jess would so do that! She's not afraid of him and as long as he doesn't find out, she can do it. I can already see the look on Don's face if he ever does find out though...

I'm afraid my first post in this thread may not be too welcome cause I am a resident of the Gutter.....

Not really... Don respects Jess too much to do that to her.

Yeah, I'm guessing the initial thought there was that Flack would get down and dirty. If you flashback to that *sighs* :rolleyes: blonde in YODO, he had her pinned against the wall. I can totally picture him and Angell in that kinda situation. Though she definately looks the type to try and fight for dominance. I see lots of items getting broken..... :devil:

Ok, I've disturbed you all, I'm gonna crawl back to my place in the Gutter.

Hi, this is my first post in this thread too (I think, don't remember). I don't usually like these ships, but I love Angell and Flack's flirting and hope they keep it just as flirting. But, if there was something more I wouldn't be oppose to it. :)

You are a resident of the Gutter, Little_Peaches? :lol: I think we are raising hell b/c I agree with you. I think Flack likes to be in control in his work and other activities off the clock..... Being pinned to the wall and breaking items ....hmmm that just made happy spots spark to life. :devil:

There aren't a lot of posts in threads these days. I think I saw a tumbleweed blow by. Where is everyone? Hopefully they will come back when the new season starts?

Last edited:
Jess would so do that! She's not afraid of him and as long as he doesn't find out, she can do it. I can already see the look on Don's face if he ever does find out though...

*thinks for a moment...* *snickers* hehe, hell yeah. i can imagine
that...especially when Flack turns around and catches her making that goofy
look...priceless, man...really priceless.
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Hey Little_Peaches, hey Lampdor, welcome to the thread! Don't worry about being residents of the Gutter... I'm pretty sure naughty things will happen later on :devil:.

especially when Flack turns around and catches her making that goofy

Just what I had in mind... this would make a great drabble though. We don't have enough Flack/Angell fics!

Hey Little_Peaches, hey Lampdor, welcome to the thread! Don't worry about being residents of the Gutter... I'm pretty sure naughty things will happen later on :devil:.

especially when Flack turns around and catches her making that goofy
Just what I had in mind... this would make a great drabble though. We don't have enough Flack/Angell fics!

Little_Peaches & Lampdor, cool to have you here. I don't mind you guys
being Gutter residents (what is "Gutter" anyway?). Naughty stuff to happen?
well...we'll just wait and see :devil::devil::devil:

Yeah, it was getting pretty echo-y around here. Feel free to post here any time!

we'll just wait and see :devil::devil::devil:

Maybe late in the next season? We can only hope... *crosses fingers*

HI! I'm kind of new in this forum and I have to say that I'm a really really big fan of Flack/Angell!!!

I thought I might share what I've found on www.wikipedia.com... now I know that this site isn't always accurate but I just had to get people's opinions!

So we all know that Det. Angell is credited as a recurring character, but in wikipedia it says that she's a main character...I've noticed that they've changed it cuz I've visited this site not too long ago and she was not a main character...
What do u guys think???

I really hope that she at least shows up more often in the show, cuz she only shows up in like 7-8 episodes each season...

Anyways, here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CSI:_NY_characters

Hi america, welcome to the thread! Do we have a welcome gift here? We really oughta discuss that...

I just went there to check and yes, there it is... Name: Detective 3rd Grade Jennifer(?) Angell, Last Appearance: current character. Oh wow... I guess that supports my theory. Me thinks Angell is coming back full-time next season! *happy dance*

I hope so too that she comes back full time!!! But in the spoilers of the first 4 episodes of the new season, she isn't mentioned in any of them, which kind of scares me! But I shouldn't think negative!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back