Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray Angell is in next season. I don't see a reason for not to be. It doesn't look like she is has too much on her plate to handle. But only time will tell. Regardless though, if she didn't come back I wonder how they would explain it considering her recent interactions with Flack.

EEE and I'm loving the influx of Angell and Flack fictions that I've seen floating around. I that's a good sign.

SEMI-OFF TOPIC
Hi, Just read "Restless". Gosh, keep having goosebumps even after reading it (the fan fiction piece), in a nice way of course...not while playing David Foster's "The Best Of Me" in the background...really sets the mood right :alienblush:.

Last edited:
And so, Angell has a purpose in Flack’s life - to be his bodyguard! hehehehe
but, seriously, Don’s the damsel in distress as I see it that way.

*laughs* Somehow, I don't think Don'll mind that... hmm, now that I think about it, he is accident prone, poor thing!

karu_mila:
Actually, I'm not Chinese, I'm Tamil-- wait a minute, your screen name actually means something? I guess it's safe to say I don't know the meaning. Let me know please?

I do not know ,you why to my name interested?
Yeah!He is the name of a men.And have scantling narcissistic.
Zhu , is my surname,without the physical meaning.
Shuai, is my name, he means a super and handsome man, for example Flack, I usually describe him with the Shuai!
jie,is my name,it means an outstanding person.Still give examples the Flack, he is a very outstanding great detective and hero.
This is the meaning of my name.Chinese letter:
16750128_h.jpg

karu_mila:
Anyways, for next season, what would you like to see Flack and Angell do?

I think that they will be further.I guess they will generate the antinomy, quarrel. And, I think that the Flack will have the new girl friend probably.Because I believe the possibility A: "Beautiful Angell, she is dude Flack'S NO.N aim."

Zhu , is my surname,without the physical meaning.
Shuai, is my name, he means a super and handsome man, for example Flack, I usually describe him with the Shuai!
jie,is my name,it means an outstanding person.Still give examples the Flack, he is a very outstanding great detective and hero.

That's very cool... it totally describes Flack. I really hope Angell will be back next season and I hope she becomes closer to Flack... after all, he needs some loving too!

I forgot. Chinese names start with surnames So we should be calling you
Shuai Jie, then - "the heroic one"...that's nice!

Yeah, just like Superman Flack *flashing rock signs around*

hey, karu, got a point there. there should come a point that Don should show us his soft side in the series. we've seen mac, stella, danny & lindsay love and lost. It's about time.

*laughs* Actually, Flack wouldn't make a bad Superman... they kinda look alike. They both have black hair and blue eyes. Of course, Angell would make the perfect partner-in-crime, kicking ass as well as any man... hmm, what should her persona be?

*laughs* Actually, Flack wouldn't make a bad Superman... they kinda look alike. They both have black hair and blue eyes. Of course, Angell would make the perfect partner-in-crime, kicking ass as well as any man... hmm, what should her persona be?

agh...too lame to be Lois Lane. well, i have the next best guess
- Jess as Wonder Woman!

After all, she is Superman's best friend in JL anyway (correct me if i'm wrong please, if there are any comic book fans around here? *starts looking around*)

- Jess as Wonder Woman!

Oh, she'd make the perfect Wonder Woman! Come to think of it, she'd look great in the costume... me thinks Don would appreciate it very much. Ooh, I think this would make a great premise for a fic... I can almost see the look on Don's face when he sees Jess dressed as Wonder Woman for Halloween!

- Jess as Wonder Woman!
Oh, she'd make the perfect Wonder Woman! Come to think of it, she'd look great in the costume... me thinks Don would appreciate it very much. Ooh, I think this would make a great premise for a fic... I can almost see the look on Don's face when he sees Jess dressed as Wonder Woman for Halloween!

...tempting. just tempting :drool:, but expect a terrible flu coming after wearing that WW costume in that weather. something the flackster would not approve.

Hmm... what other female superheroes does Angell remind you of? Ooh, she'd make a great Bond girl! Only she'd be less slutty and more kickass...

but expect a terrible flu coming after wearing that WW costume in that weather.

Flack could always lend her his Superman cape...

Hmm... what other female superheroes does Angell remind you of? Ooh, she'd make a great Bond girl! Only she'd be less slutty and more kickass...

but expect a terrible flu coming after wearing that WW costume in that weather.
Flack could always lend her his Superman cape...

awwwww...that's so sweet. as long as it's a flannel fabric

hmmm, a Bond girl? yeah, anyone who kicks ass as long as it's not Teri Hatcher's character (Tommorrow Never Dies) but depends...if there will be more Bond movies.

Last edited:
Heellloooo! *echoes* Man, where is everyone? It's just me and kayfeb... we need our Flack/Angell shippers back. Zhu, where are you?

as long as it's a flannel fabric

Well of course it will be... I'm thinking Flack would want to be toasty!

Speaking of Bond girls, Don would make a sexy Bond. Of course, he'd be much more down-to-earth and not sleep with every girl that caught his eye... he's much better than that.

yeah. my echo’s bouncin’ around the room
(aaaaaangelllllllllll...flaaaaaaaaackkkkkhhhhhhhhh...)

i guess they’re busy with the other shipper threads.
oh, yeah i got it.

there’s a new thread around here. the ny naughty pics therad, something like that. you better check it out. it’s so crazy it’s good!

I'm guessing that's it... hopefully we'll get the others back by the time next season startes. *crosses fingers* Long live this thread!

karu_mila:
That's very cool... it totally describes Flack. I really hope Angell will be back next season and I hope she becomes closer to Flack... after all, he needs some loving too!

Ok, I really hope fast development of their relation .Because I hope can early some , see the Flack bare bodies :devil:.Super and perfect body:drool:. He goes to bed with Angell, will be the most fast mode.
Yeah!I is a by Flack fan dead the vermin:evil:. Don't to me use the insecticide ,OK?:lol:
kayfeb:
I forgot. Chinese names start with surnames So we should be calling you
Shuai Jie, then - "the heroic one"...that's nice!
Oh!kayfeb,Sorry,We Chinese, don't mind the other people to call our surname.I many friends all call me 'small Zhu', you can call me thus.Never call I Shuaijie, that is very...:(

kayfeb:
hey, karu, got a point there. there should come a point that Don should show us his soft side in the series. we've seen mac, stella, danny & lindsay love and lost. It's about time.

Soft?Flack to Angell? I can't imagine. I admit that the Flack very care someone else, but, I do not think, Flack is that kind ,very chary man . Certainly, the Flack will very care the Angell , but he will not be gentle and soft. And, I think that Angell is a very grim woman, the gentleness is not suitable for them.
But, the gentleness suits the Flack and Danny very much, the Flack spoils his kitty(Danny):devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back