Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*does happy dance* Talk about being back with a vengeance... she is so witty and you could tell she couldn't wait to return to snarky bantering. Anyways, I hope we see Jess/Don in the next episode... and us Canadians didn't get the promo either. But, if the spoilers are right, then we're in for a treat!

2. americandiva26

americandiva26 Victim

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*tackles* Thank you! We didn't get the promo here in Canada so I had no idea what the next episode was going to be like. Hopefully Jess gets to work the case with Don and the others. *crosses fingers for Jess/Don moments*

4. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

yay! i've seen the promo few days ago & it is gripping, as ususal. but...alas, no flack & angell bits in sight.

karu, i'm sooooo happy you've finally seen Angell back. i'm soooooooo envy you :eek:. i still have to wait for my friend to bring in the downloads.

5. americandiva26

americandiva26 Victim

Yeah, I was actually recording this episode on CTV and I waited for the promo as they usually showed it in the end, but then they ended up showing a preview of Criminal Minds I think! And I was like NOOOOO!!!!

Oh well, I hope they make a CTV preview, cuz they're usually different!
    And I'm sooo excited to watch the next episode, I can't wait to see Flack and Angell together again!!!

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Why don't you watch it on YouTube? I'm sure they've already uploaded this week's episode... besides, you're not missing any Jess/Don moments, but you get plenty of snark and sarcasm. Happy watching!

7. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

huh?:confused: already? well it's either i'm busy or the connection here's quite a drag. it's ok. my co-worker usually gives me downloads. besides, still haven't watched ep5 yet. whenever i watch Jess & Don, i can't help meself but laugh out loud - but only if i'm the only one in our flat.

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

There was no promo for anything after the show for me. But it was weird, because the end credits, like, twitched for a minute like somebody forgot to keep playing the tape, and then it went right into CBS 3 News.

I missed Angell!snark. Flack's snark is great and all, but something about her line... I think it was "I am so glad I'm not a lab rat" just made me laugh.

9. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

mwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! no one else can snark better than Angell. for guys, i know being sarcastic, is somewhat a turn-off, but funny, it turns Flack on everytime, and even, without seeing it, Danny (c’mon. admit it, it’s obvious sometimes).

hehehehey! finally i’ll get to see “Enough” tonight. looks like i’ll be grinning in my sleep tonight

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

She cracks me up... I was hoping that we would get a Jess/Don scene but no such luck. *pokes TPTB* Maybe we'll have better luck next episode. I want to see Don get turned on by Jess' snarky banter... come to think of it, it's probably foreplay for them.

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

First of all: "Jess". It's definitely her name, and Flack said it. Squee.
    Secondly: I love how she looked all uncomfortable to have to tell him that his sister was acting out again. And when he walked away, it looked like she was thinking "That was... not fun. At all."

*pokes TPTB* There'd better be MORE squee in this episode. More obvious squee. Aren't those spoiler pics from this episode?

EDIT:

FREAKING GOD! FREAKING GOD! I don't think I'll stop screaming that phrase; my brain froze.

Ahem: FREAKING GOD!

That is all.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  12. fille

fille Victim

Get ready to squee! Flack and Angell kissed tonight!

They have a lot of chemistry :)

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

woo hoo! All I gotta say is GO FLACK!!

14. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

huh? whaaaaat? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

must have vodka. impact. soooo. haaard...*thud!*

15. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I've watched that scene at least three times already. I love it. Plus, I love that her name is Jess. It really suits her and on the plus side, I don't have to go back and change her name in my fan fiction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.