Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't she? Good God, I thought I was the only one! I got that vibe from episode one, and then two different people confirmed it.

I hate it when people are like that. And she's only 24! She's a baby still.

I had read that somewhere too. Maybe that's why it took me a long time to warm up to her.

I was slightly surprised when I found out she's actually 2 months younger than me.

She's a whole year younger than me. Must be weird, cause everyone on the show seems so friendly and warm. I hope it rubs off on her.

She's four years older than me. :lol:

Wow. I feel slightly young.

Anyway, in the beginning she did seem like one but I just blew it off.

Now Eddie I can see as a total sweetheart. ;)

Hi you all. Not in a fic mood right now. I want this heatwave to end, its miserable in NY.
I haven't been in a CSI: NY mood for a while, and the heat definitely isn't helping. Gah.

I just want the new season to start so we'd have something to write about.

In the first two episodes, we'll lose one of our (six) main cast members," Zuiker said from the TCS Summer Press Tour party. "It will be very exciting." Though Zuiker did not reveal who or how, it's been reported that the character will die. That leaves fans speculating who will bite the dust.

Gary Sinise (Mac Taylor) recently announced 5 more years remain in his contract, and co-star Melina Kanakaredes (Stella Bonasera) seems like an unlikely target. Actor Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes) will see his character transition from the morgue to the field this season, and Carmine Giovinazzo's Danny Messer is currently involved in a gang related storyline that promises to come to light again during season two. That leaves Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack) and Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden Burn), whose characters received fewer storylines throughout season one.

-FROM THE MAIN PAGE.

OH GOD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Aiden. I'm willing to be money on it. Bleh. I'm not really a HUGE fan of the character, but the group dynamic will be all screwed up. I loves me some Stella/Aiden time.

Yeah, I can't see them killing of Flack, for some reason.

(Sob)

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved Aiden and her serious attitude.

I almost hope it is Flack going.

How awful is that?

I love Vanessa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back