Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldies? :lol: S'all good.

Yes I am! Hopefully to bring back all those F/Aers because even though Aiden left, we can't have all of our people leave too.

Besides, I miss all the humor and everything. :p

I keep opening word, staring at it and then closing it out.

I'm just not quite sure what I want the outcome to be.

If only we had some more Aiden/Flack moments then it could help. :p But I am having someone make me a Flack/Aiden video.

How about listening to some songs? For me, I'll just watch some movies or just play my past experiences in my head. That inspires me.

Oh, and since recently it was Eddie's birthday, I like to think of it as Flack's birthday too. What do you think Aiden gave him? ;) And no, a leather jacket is not an answer. :lol:

I've read it and I thought it was good! :D

:lol: His bed, eh? Yea, I thought so too. Maybe they brought in a birthday cake too? ;)

Me too. I miss the fan fics, fan arts and everything Flack/Aiden related. In fact, the first CSI: NY fan fic I ever read was a Flack/Aiden one; thus making me interested in them.

:lol: Don't worry; me too. I'm thinking of writing a Moulin Rogue version of CSI:NY where Flack is Christian and Aiden is Satine but it's just confusing trying to work everything out.

I bring two pictures.

111-0738.jpg

111-0950.jpg

And tonight, in the US, they're showing the Season 1 Finale at 9 and that means we get to see the Flack/Aiden motor bike scene. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back