Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yeah. And we're just 8 pages away from thread #3! I think we need to recruit the others if we wanna reach thread #3.

:lol: Yea I was lurking. Just looking around; not doing much. I think I was still a newbie that time.

I've read the first thread and I enjoyed it. You guys went crazy back then! :lol:

You guys, can you please tell me where I can find Flack/Aiden fics?? Reading your posts just made me realize how much I miss them both :(

Anyway I use Windows mOvie Maker to make my vids. I could teach you if you guys want to - though am not as good as the others out there. I'd be more then happy to share what I know :D

Go to Livejournal.com and search for privateradio_ (that's my LJ Fanfic username) and in my memories you can find some F/A Fanfics.

Anyway I use Windows mOvie Maker to make my vids. I could teach you if you guys want to - though am not as good as the others out there. I'd be more then happy to share what I know :D

Oh please! Teach me! *begs*

I don't even know how to get the clips and stuff! :lol:

If I had the chance to make it, oh wow. I'd make one with Carrie Underwood's "Whenever You Remember". Mhm. Indeed.

Ooh. I'm going to have to look at those lyrics when I get a chance.

*only likes music if there's good lyrics* :lol:

Guess what? I'm working on Revenge.

:lol: The lyrics are alright. If I like a song, I just like it. Don't really care if the lyrics are crappy. I like what I like. :D Btw, those songs that I mentioned are oldies.

You're working on "Revenge"?! Yay! :lol: Can't wait for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back