Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Flackies and... er... something which we call Aiden fans. Cos Flackies are Flack fans and I'm trying to come up with a name for Aiden fans. How about Aidenites as in to dynamites? OK that was lame but I was desperate! And Benzo isn't a nice name.

Hm.

I have no idea. None. At. All.

What do the two of them really have in common? I was thinking something along the lines of the thought of them holding hands thanks to the Montasery but I can't come up with anything funny or smart to fit with it.

Okay, let's just name what we have so far:

Bikes
Ducks - Quacks
Ghosts
Hunted Houses
Port-a-Potties
Snark (they're both snarky as hell)
Sarcasm
Burn

What else?

There's...um,

Attitude
Sharp
Tough
Crapsicle
Aiden mentioning about the Montasery being a perfect placed to get laid. So, that can lead to something about them being dirty or something. :lol:

Aiden mentioning about the Montasery being a perfect placed to get laid. So, that can lead to something about them being dirty or something.

How about Montasery Lovin'?

BTW, there's no rush guys - its just you were all saying how much you hated the Benzos, I thought you might like a new name to wash away the old one ASAP. But it'll take as long as it takes - there's no clock running ;)

I was thinking too, but I can't come up with something that doesn't sound silly.
Maybe "Burning Flacklovers" or "the holding hand Bond? *hides herself*

You know, Flack was burning rubber in the finale, was a F/A scene, and it has the word burn in there. Burning rubber is also used as a sexual euphemism.

I don't know how to translate it into shipper terms, though. Rubber Burners doesn't flow at all. Burn Rubbers? Need help.

I think 'Burning Rubber' works really well as a ship name, without needing to tweak it - just my two cents ;)

ETA: Eddie Cahill is going to be participating in a live chat in the CSIFiles chat room! Check out the details Here

I like Burning Rubber. Seriously, I do. :lol:

I saw that and I'm so excited. Too bad I won't be able to be there when it's going on so I'll just have to read the transcript Wednesday.

When I was on here last night, I saw you guys were trying to come up with a new name for F/A and I tried to think of something last night, but nothing came to mind. (Not that surprises me at all.) 'Burning Rubber' sounds good to me too.

Doreen - I mentioned this in the fic section, but I loved your story.

kati - loved the new wallpaper.

That's awesome about the chat with Eddie. Maybe I can actually be there this time for this chat. I have that night off, unlike the other 2 chats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back