Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a topic would liven things up in here? To get the ball rolling, how about you talk about your favorite Flack and Aiden scenes from Season One?

Er... this one...

Flack: Let me get this straight, a crapsicle killed this guy?

Aiden: *looks at Flack and smiles at him while his face loked confused*

And this...

Stella: Aiden, I think you need to hold Flack's hand.

Aiden: *looks at Flack*

Flack: Ladies first.

Oh yeah, attention all F/A shippers... I will be posting a new F/A fan fic this Friday and I hope that all of you will read it.

Guys, if we don't wanna be called 'Benzos' anymore, we better come up with a shipper name.

Any suggestions? The Crapsicles? :lol:

I'm up for whatever. Our ship has been shot to the ground.

:(

*puts hands on hip* Our ship will NOT be shot to the ground. Don't think like that! As of right now, I'm writing a Flack/Aiden fan fic and I'l be posting it tomorrow. You guys want me to promote this thread in it too?

I just think people have been busy with other things on their mind.

And the lack of episodes may be the reason too.

As for a name? Uh. :lol: No idea. "Benzo" is weird and I personally don't like it but if I had ideas I'd shout them out.

And Carol. You live? :lol:

Aiflac. :lol: I just saw a commerical for "Aflac" and I just plugged in Aiden's first two initials.

Pathetic I know, but I'm still working on my ideas.

How about GhostBusters? LMAO. since Flack was on the receiving end of Aiden and Stella's scary taunt.
I'm joking, of course.

Okay, been racking my brains for you guys - and judging from what i got for my efforts, there are very few brains left to rack... :lol:

How about FAB (Flack and Aiden Burn - plus, ya know, short for fabulous...)

or FAQ (Flack, Aiden - Question?)

Yeah, I know... don't give up my day job ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back