Flack & Aiden #2 - Benzosothyazolonal Lovin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Pedro's back. I've missed the little guy. And now he has a family Flack has to contend with. :lol: (Great pictures Lourdes). Yes, if Aiden has to take care of one of the ducks, Flack would be extremely jealous, that's just his nature.

After seeing the ducks named after the characters in Napoleon Dynamite, I really want to see the movie again, but that will have to wait a few nights and I would need to find the movie, which is buried in my room somewhere. The last time I watched it, I happened to notice the woman that played Grandma was also in "What You See is What You See".

Since I haven't been here in awhile, I thought I would post a few pictures:
aidennflack6.jpg

flack89.jpg

So you guys want me to write a Flack/Aiden fic? Sure... ideas, anyone?

Flack and Aiden sleepover, where they are close friends but their attraction is bubbling underneath the surface. They cover it through bantering and teasing. Aiden spends the night over or Flack does.

Haha... that's a good idea. Lemme see if I have the time to do it first, ok? I have tons of projects on my hands right now.

Lourdes_777 I'm afraid you can't have any text in your signature if you're going to have a banner. If you wish, you can put the credits for your avatar and banner into your bio. Many thanks.

Do you mind if I try to write that one first, Doreen? I started one last night but had to stop 'cause my roommate wanted to sleep and now I have to run to class.

But there can never be too many F/A sleepover fics. Not in my world.

:lol: The "Vote for Pedro" shirt, my brother owns it and he wears it all the time. It haunts me.

All those pictures! :lol:!! Pedro and his family. Oh wow. I missed the ducks.

And yes, there can never be too many F/A fics. I just finished up my D/F fic so I'm going to probably start working on my F/A fics again. After band or something today.

Do you mind if I try to write that one first, Doreen? I started one last night but had to stop 'cause my roommate wanted to sleep and now I have to run to class.

But there can never be too many F/A sleepover fics. Not in my world.

Sure... go ahead. :)

I was working on it during math lecture and almost got caught. :eek: See what I'd do for the cause of F/A? :lol:

:lol:! I was in English when I was brainstorming ideas and I noticed people were beginning to look over my shoulder so I started to just write Flack as = F-man and Aiden as A-woman and people just continued to give me weird looks. I'm just that paranoid.

I haven't come up with a lot of ideas actually. I was thinking of doing something with rain because it's been raining here all day.

I'm very paranoid. I constantly think people are staring at me or reading what I write. You should see me in the computer lab. :lol:

The Adventures of F-man and A-woman begin.

Wet Flack and Aiden is always good. Leads to good things.

And finally! Page 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back