Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flack was perfect last night...asking the doll what her sign was, talking to the dolls as if they are real people. :guffaw: Favorite part of the episode was the prank Lindsay pulled on him. He is so going to get her back for that! He is a smart guy, it should be interesting to see how he pulls off his own prank on her.

We need more smiling and happy Flack and thank you AppleJack for posting that cap! :adore:

Nope, last night's episode is not a spoiler any more. Once the episode has aired across all US time zones then it's OK to write about it in any of the threads. What that means in practicality is that if you're on the East coast you're likely to be in bed (maybe) by the time it's OK to start talking about it without using a spoiler box (except of course if you're posting in any of the spoiler specific threads or the episode grading thread). :)

Flack was awesome. I just knew that silicone dolls would bring out the amusing, snarky side of Flack. Every Flack scene was gold. :D

Yes, he was hilarious! I have to admit that although some of you might say his tie was fugly, I really liked it. :lol: It just occurred to me that I can't remember an episode were he smiled as much as in this one. Anyone?

Me likey! :adore:

I'm with you AppleJack, don't think we've seen Flack smile so much in one episode! This was just a great episode for Flack, classic Flack! Loved every part he was in. Here's a few caps I did:

Love this smile! :adore:
2008-10-23_112605.jpg

A great close-up:
2008-10-23_113115.jpg

He was really thinking that guy with all the dolls was nuts! Love this laugh!
2008-10-23_111604.jpg

Aww, thanks for all the screencaps! Flack was so amazing in the last episode! :lol: He's always great with his oneliners, but last episode was just awesome! I laughed so much! We really need such episodes more often.

Yes, I've never seen him smile so much...lol. It was great. Last night's episode was probably the highlight of my week, I swear! Don was perfect and grinning like a Chesire cat the whole way through. The lines he and Danny and he and Linds shared were priceless.

Good to see I'm not the only one thinking he never smiled as much as in this episode. He had a lot of screen time in this one. Makes me smile a lot too. I just can't get enough of him. :D

Here's another cap. He's got a warrant! :cool:

S05E04Flackwarrant.jpg

And didn't you love how when Flack, Stella, and Lindsay were at that doll place he was taking his time looking around and checking out all that stuff! Too funny! :guffaw: The expressions just crack me up. A guy would so do this too!

2008-10-23_110936.jpg
:lol::lol:

2008-10-23_110925.jpg

Good to see I'm not the only one thinking he never smiled as much as in this episode. He had a lot of screen time in this one. Makes me smile a lot too. I just can't get enough of him. :D

Here's another cap. He's got a warrant! :cool:

S05E04Flackwarrant.jpg

I think his line was "That's why God created warrants"

This guys is a class act.

Anyways, I'm watching re-runs of "Friends", really cute as tag..and so much better that vids on Youtube. Shhh-YAH :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :guffaw:

Haha, he was so freakin' hilarious last night! Love him and his witty and sarcastic one-liners to bits. :lol:

Anyway, here are more screen caps of the lovely Det. Flack from SL&S:

CSINY-5x04_376.jpg

OMG, look at those pink lips! So kissable! :lol: :devil:

CSINY-5x04_402.jpg

He was so hilarious here! Trying out his technique on a doll! Just too funny! :lol:

It was a great episode i was laughing the hole time.
Flack was on his best the way he was checking out the dolls. But i love Lindsay it feels like for the first time after the break up with Danny that she was really funny how she joke around with Flack.

I hope we gonne see more of her funny side.

I'm loving all the screencaps, guys! :lol: :D Flack was so great in the episode, it really showed his snarky, funny side.

CSINY-5x04_402.jpg

He was so hilarious here! Trying out his technique on a doll! Just too funny! :lol:

:lol: Well, there's nothing wrong with getting a bit of practice in. Hilarious, and Lindsay and Stella obviously found it amusing too, I loved the look on their faces.

I'm loving all the screencaps, guys! :lol: :D Flack was so great in the episode, it really showed his snarky, funny side.

CSINY-5x04_402.jpg

:lol: Well, there's nothing wrong with getting a bit of practice in. Hilarious, and Lindsay and Stella obviously found it amusing too, I loved the look on their faces.

Oh I agree even if Flack's suave, it doesn't hurt for him to play-pretend with those dolls and getting a bit of practice in to boot. I was laughing through much of Flack's scenes. He was just too funny and snarky. :lol: Looooveed it!

Can I just tell you ladies that I love you? I so love reading these threads! You crack me up with your comments and observations and of course all of the delicious eye candy :drool::drool::drool:... pardon me while I empty the drool bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back