Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should learn more about Flack and his family before we see him making out, getting into relationships, hooking up, etc, etc! I just think the writers are putting too much on their plates if they want to write D/L and F/A but that is not for here.

It was nice to see that romance was not a huge aspect of Flack and now I feel like it is going to be ruined a bit for him. That is just my two cents...;)

ETA: Honestly this is the Flack thread, shouldn't we be enjoying Flack's wit and humor? Not whether FA will ruin a show like DL will? :D

I think we should learn more about Flack and his family before we see him making out, getting into relationships, hooking up, etc, etc! I just think the writers are putting too much on their plates if they want to write D/L and F/A but that is not for here.

It was nice to see that romance was not a huge aspect of Flack and now I feel like it is going to be ruined a bit for him. That is just my two cents...;)

I agree! So let's keep Flack single and flirting would be fine. We don't get enough Flack as it is nor know enough about him. We need that first at least.

scarystarz said:
ETA: Honestly this is the Flack thread, shouldn't we be enjoying Flack's wit and humor? Not whether FA will ruin a show like DL will? :D

Yep! I think so! More Flack please!

For example, don't you love his expressions? Like this face....
CSINYS05E031666.jpg

Last edited:
CSINYS05E031666.jpg

All this talk of shipping has clearly upset the poor boy. Look at that pout! He doesn't like that we're not discussing how good he looks in the spoiler photos. :lol:

I have to say that it's the sarcasm and the exuberant expressions that make Flack one of my favourite characters. And from the latest promo, it looks like we've got more of that to look forward to from him - silicon, you say?

CSINYS05E031666.jpg

All this talk of shipping has clearly upset the poor boy. Look at that pout! He doesn't like that we're not discussing how good he looks in the spoiler photos. :lol:

I have to say that it's the sarcasm and the exuberant expressions that make Flack one of my favourite characters. And from the latest promo, it looks like we've got more of that to look forward to from him - silicon, you say?
Hey, I thought he was dead hold-on-while-I-tear-your-clothes-off sexy in those promo pics. Someone called them casual clothes, but I thought it looked like a rumpled tux.

:guffaw: Those are great ones CSINYMIA000! How incredibly cute does he look there? And love the purple tie! A man wearing something purple is a man after my own heart. :adore:

Oh, I absolutely LOVE that scene! Flack's face provides so much comic relief :lol: I kind of want to watch that episode again *cough* Flack was great as always in that episode :D

Only Flack can pull of those ties :p

Thanks for all the lovely pics of Flack, ladies! These really help through my Flack withdrawals. I can't believe we have to live through a week without new Flack sightings. :lol:

Glad you're enjoying them! Did you mean since we didn't have a new episode last week? I have a feeling there won't be one next week either. :(

Yes I was referring to the fact that we didn't get a new ep last week due to the airing of the presidential debates. :scream: I checked Futon Critic, The Cost of Living (Episode 505) will air on the 29th. Full article can be found here.

On the whole F/A thingy...
Oh please...Flack bonking Angell? If that's true then this show has suddenly become a soap. I hope TPTB don't go down that route. I'd rather have Flack remain single although I have nothing against flirty Flack but Flack in a relationship with Det. Angell? No thanks. I have nothing against Angell since I actually like her character. I admit I'm a Flack/Stella shipper but even I don't want my ship going canon. That's because I don't think TPTB would give it justice or any pairing for that matter. I don't think writing a ship into the show is a good idea. Cases in point, GSR and D/L. I'm not a big fan of both. All I know is that TPTB should stick to what they know. And they don't know how to do romance IMO. The show's a procedural not a soap.

Anyway...enough ranting. Thanks for all those Flack pictures. They just made my day. *sigh*

Hey, I thought he was dead hold-on-while-I-tear-your-clothes-off sexy in those promo pics. Someone called them casual clothes, but I thought it looked like a rumpled tux.

I wasn't sure; I thought the trousers looked like very dark blue jeans but it's hard to tell from the pictures. Either way? Definitely a good look for him! I particularly like the open necked shirt. It's a nice change from the suit and tie look.

Hello,

Just stoped by to share pictures of Officer and Gentleman - Don Flack Jr.

I like him in a white shirt - fits him.........but then again...what doesen't?

LOL:lol:

YOUONLYDIEONCE.jpg

Can't see too well....but, here's a better one :

403_01354.jpg

Up close & personal.

Now this pic is WAY Cute.............*THUD*:)

PASTIMPERFECT.jpg

I wasn't sure; I thought the trousers looked like very dark blue jeans but it's hard to tell from the pictures. Either way? Definitely a good look for him! I particularly like the open necked shirt. It's a nice change from the suit and tie look.

I called it casual cause his shirt is out and not wearing a suit jacket. But he looks sooo good! I agree Wordsworth, I like the open necked shirt, would like more of that please! And how about that sweet look on his face with those beautiful baby blue eyes?! *faint*

Great pics CSINYMIA000, I like the white too!

OMG. I just watched the episode. Flack was hilarious(sp)

The way he came up to the doll

"Hey"

"What your sign?"

Or how lindsay pulled that trick on Flack in public. :lol: Poor Flack.

The way Adam reacted when he came in, so funny.

Its so weird how guys get off dolls :wtf:...eeeeww

Reminds me of Danny's line "That's why guys Don't play with dolls"

What is going on with men these days.arent real women good enough?

Anyway, the whole episode was funny - Flack Classic. This guy gets better every episode!

CSINYMIA000 said:
Anyway, the whole episode was funny - Flack Classic. This guy gets better every episode!

I completely agree! :lol: (BTW, I took this out of the spoiler box cause it's not a spoiler I don't think...)

Flack was absolutely hilarious tonight! I can't wait till everyone has seen it so we can talk about it and I can't wait to bring you all caps tomorrow!

Yes, he was hilarious! I have to admit that although some of you might say his tie was fugly, I really liked it. :lol: It just occurred to me that I can't remember an episode were he smiled as much as in this one. Anyone?

Me likey! :adore:

S05E04Flackbigsmile.jpg

I love the scene when Flack and Danny walked into the guys apartment...

Don: Miss us....

Danny: Where is your girlfriend?

Guy: What girlfriend....

Danny : The rubber one.......

Don: Danny, Sillicone.

Danny: Oh, Sorry, right, Sillicone.

OR

Lindsay: No way can of these dolls replace a real woman

Don: Oh, I don't know Linds, their not bad lookin'.

Think of all the money a guy can save on dinner.

Is this guy classy or what. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back