Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trillian42

Trillian42 Victim

I just have a kind of "general" sort of question, but I wasn't sure where to put it. I figured that since it was about Flack, that this would be as good a place as any.
    I've read that there was a different actor who was originally cast as Flack, but when Eddie read for the part, they were so blown away by him that they decided to cast him instead.
    So my question is, does anyone know who that other actor was? The other two shows have older, more stereotypical tough guys in the role of the non-CSI policeman. I can't imagine anyone else as Flack, but I was kind of curious about what the show would have been like with a different guy.

2. Noel_687

Noel_687 Dead on Arrival

vesper I think the episode your talkin bout with flack fallin on the tires was and here's to you ms azrael

3. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^ Yep, that's the episode.
    I also like the one where Flack chases the guy as he's climbing up a bunch of boxes, and Flack grabs him and pulls him off of a fire escape. Very sexy. And you can kind of see Flack fall off the boxes a bit in the background. :p

I've heard that too. Eddie was just an afterthought that they interviewed for the sake of it, and he stunned them. I don't recall that they've ever said who the original actor was, or if they have then I must have missed it. It would be interesting just to see who it would have been, although I can't imagine it being anyone other than Eddie at this point. :)

4. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Same here dude! :D

And I noticed that as well Trillian, I don't watch Miami or Las Vegas, but I know the characters enough to know that the detectives on both of them are not something to write home about in terms of looks...:p

But New York has a reputation for having "glamorous, beautiful people" (why, I have no idea :lol:) so I guess it would be fitting for the show to have a young, extremely good looking detective. (The same goes for everyone else, it is my opinion, but also the opinions of a lot of other people that CSI: NY has the best looking people out of all the CSI's. ;))

5. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I just have to do that. He's just so HOTT right there.

6. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Maybe they were originally casting a old guy like Brass and Tripp from LV and Miami, and then Eddie auditioned and they were like: "He's so hot, we take him instead!" :guffaw: LOL

And this was the daily random thought. :p

7. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

Wow hot stuff:D:D :drool::drool:

8. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

Though I love watching all the characters on CSI: NY, Don Flack is my favorite. His lines are so funny and I love to just look at him.

9. lal

lal Pathologist

hi i'm new to this thread , i like Flack since season 1 :) i think he is so sexy :drool:

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Hi lal always good to have another fan of Flack, he is the best isn't he?

Well another season is upon us and I'm hoping from season 5 it be better, (growls) or I'll throw my shoe at them. Oh BTW hey guys sorry I've been away all summer hahah but yeah anyways (waves) with new eppies I should be back on the scene more. Then again I might get mad again haha

Here's hoping for some Flack Angst!!!

11. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi thanks for the welcome , i can't wait for the New Season to start , it will be Interesting to see to how Flack will cope after the shooting .

12. CCA

CCA Police Officer

no problem, glad you could join us! The more the merry I say. I am now just getting excited as well. Though a bit worried that they'll some how disappoint and not give me enough of what I want lol. But from the spoilers its looking like it will be good!

PS. lal love your advatar, so cute. I just want to yell KITTY everytime I see it hahah

So here's a picture I felt like posting, omg we are there!!!!

[​IMG]

13. lal

lal Pathologist

Love The Picture :drool: thank you :thumbsup:

14. MichaelaFlack26

MichaelaFlack26 Civilian

Hi, i'm new to the thread. Flack has always been my favorite.
    And that picture is adorable :p

15. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Welcome to the Flack awesome-ness MichaelaFlack and lal. Always great to have some more fans around here :D

And thanks for picture CCA, that is probably one of my favorites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.