Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! So I'm not the only one who thinks about what he would smell like! Everytime my mom gets a new AVON book with the scrath and sniff men's cologne I think about Flack. :D

It's not just you kinehelene, it is getting gray.
But I think it's kind of cute, gives him more personality. ;)

Lovely pictures CSI Stokes Girl !
Flack is one hot tamale in that shirt and jeans :devil: Especially with that first button being undone!
Whew, if they keep doing this to us Flack fans we might all start fainting from the sight of him.

looks like we've found a George Clooney crown clone, dontchathink?
and boy, the way he looks at Danny...oh, boy. yo, bend it for Flack-o

You're welcome, ladies! ;)

Did anybody notice that he got called "Irish"? :lol: "Listen up Irish!"

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I thought it was really cute. :p

Agreed. He looks good in anything, or lack thereof :lol:

Definitely!! I'm sure most of us here have fantasies about Flack being naked. :devil: Makes me recall EC playing Tommy in L&O: SVU :devil:

LMFAO looks like any minute he's going to start quoting shakespear! LOL "To be in a suit, or not to be in a suit that is the question!"

Hahaha, he sure looks like it! Not to be in a suit, most definitely! :lol: Now, just imagine Flack in tights! :guffaw:

i looove Flack.. but he needs to color his hair...
its getting gray. or is it just me that see that it is...
cus in episode 7 you can see it realy good......

Nah, he doesn't have to color his hair. The salt-and-pepper quality to it actually makes him more distinguished-looking and abso-f*cking-lutely debonair. :lol: He looks fine as he is. ;)

Random thought here but that man looks like he smells good...you know what I'm talking about ladies..the ones that walk by you and your just like daaaaamn..yeah he looks like an ambercrombie finch wearing smelling good type of boy...:drool:

Yeah, he does look like he smells good since he always look so polished, neat, suave and clean-cut. :D

Hey there ladies!! Here are some screen caps from The Box:

CSINY-5x09_005.jpg

Flackie in jeans!! Hawt!! :devil:

CSINY-5x09_050.jpg

What a smile...

CSINY-5x09_256.jpg

Why...hello there, gorgeous!! :devil:

CSINY-5x09_355.jpg

As usual, smoking hot in Kevlar! :devil: :drool: :devil:
Hey, friend, that be the super lovely photograph,I love him.:thumbsup:
Uh....Concerning the CSI NY5-9
China still kept performing, so, Uh...... next time go on:(

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Uh.....One be new, poster concerning Flack:
173853025_61226.jpg

Last edited:
i looove Flack.. but he needs to color his hair...
its getting gray. or is it just me that see that it is...
cus in episode 7 you can see it realy good......

No, no! He doesn't need to dye his hair! It looks so sexy that way! He's not that grey, poor guy! You can start to see some grey way back in season 3's Snow Day.

I made a bunch of Flack icons and about to make some more if anyone is interested. Don't know how many of you check out the NY icons thread. :)

CSI Stokes Girl, I love your avatar! :drool: Will probably check what you did in the icons department. :thumbsup:

Definitely!! I'm sure most of us here have fantasies about Flack being naked. Makes me recall EC playing Tommy in L&O: SVU
I have a weird and strong dislike of chest hair but I went What da eff, I don't care! when I saw him.

All I can say...Flack yum yum.:devil:

I have a weird and strong dislike of chest hair but I went What da eff, I don't care! when I saw him.

Me too. But like you said, with Flack it doesn't matter. And I like his little gray hair. I think its cute. I don't think he looks old or anything. I think Eddie is only like 30 yrs old.

BTW of the the pic with his hand up. That scene was too funny.:lol:

PepeBee said:
CSI Stokes Girl, I love your avatar! :drool: Will probably check what you did in the icons department. :thumbsup:

Thank you! Let me know if you want me to make something for ya!

joy17 said:
Me too. But like you said, with Flack it doesn't matter. And I like his little gray hair. I think its cute. I don't think he looks old or anything. I think Eddie is only like 30 yrs old.

Yep, Eddie is 30, he'll be 31 in January. Easy for me to remember cause I'll be 30 in February. :) And yes, I have grey hairs too. Yikes!

Oh my gosh! So I'm not the only one who thinks about what he would smell like! Everytime my mom gets a new AVON book with the scrath and sniff men's cologne I think about Flack. :D

You are definitely not alone hahah

Hahaha, he sure looks like it! Not to be in a suit, most definitely! :lol: Now, just imagine Flack in tights! :guffaw:

Yeah, he does look like he smells good since he always look so polished, neat, suave and clean-cut. :D

Don't do that to my mind! him in tights (faints) lol it so....TIGHT lol

that aftershave...yummie!

Yep, Eddie is 30, he'll be 31 in January. Easy for me to remember cause I'll be 30 in February. :) And yes, I have grey hairs too. Yikes!

He's younger then my bro!!! lol For some reason I didn't see that his birthday was in January when I looked on imdb..he's a January baby like me...

I like Flack's gray. I thought it was sexy!
Say, wasn't he going gray last season? I thought I saw some around the temples in "Hostage" and "Taxi." Maybe it was my imagination.

I think the closest we've gotten to Flack shirtless was "You only Die Once" where he's in his under shirt, and "Dead Inside" where his shirt is untucked.

Hey guys!

Long time no see. I'm back 4 good.

Its been a long trip, and I couldn't wait to get home so I could spend the next 3 hrs in this thread.LOL:lol: Addict, shame on me:devil:

Anywayz.......I finaly caught up to all of the awsome Flack moments

(which I missed so much:(); And as always he never disappoints. Loved

the scene with Mac in the interrigation room, after suspect trying to turn

tables on them - Mac made a good point with physics - and Flack with his

palm out - "true dat" adding the comedy to a serious situation.

I just have to say he gets better everytime, but then I would be repeating

myself over and over again.

I guess Eddie wasn't kiddn' when he said he wanted to be a cop -

And damn - he'd be a good one *wink*

I like Flack's gray. I thought it was sexy!
Say, wasn't he going gray last season? I thought I saw some around the temples in "Hostage" and "Taxi." Maybe it was my imagination.

I think the closest we've gotten to Flack shirtless was "You only Die Once" where he's in his under shirt, and "Dead Inside" where his shirt is untucked.
I agree, sans shirt's Flack be super sexy and charming , I don't know, will have who not love it.:eek::luvlove:
And, Uh.....The detective chest hair , always let me flow saliva dribble:lol::drool::drool::drool:

Welcome back CSINYMIA000!

I was thinking last night (is it weird I ponder these things?) what the inside of Flack's apartment would look like. I'm guessing he lives in an apartment, would seem to fit, don't you think? So yea, that's what I was thinking about last night. :lol:

PepeBee said:

All I can say...Flack yum yum.:devil:

I'm the same way but with Flack that gets thrown out the window! I mean, hot damn! Here's a bit of a closer pic of Flack looking oh-so-sexy dressed casually and some chest hair! :D

2008-11-28_204143.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Glad to see you made it back CSINYMIA :)

Ah, the Det. Flack homestead. I also wonder what his apartment would look like? hmm...maybe the writers should create a storyline that would let us see it, that would be okay with me.

And thanks for filling my Flack chest hair quota for the week everyone. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back