Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding, ding, ding! VThewannabe is the winner! :p HeeHee!

Now for some highly anticipated Snow Day pics! I got tons so I'll post a few at a time.

snowday3.jpg

snowday.jpg

snowday2.jpg

Nice job girl! I especially like the second picture! Something about him in a vest that is very drool worthy! ;)

Plus the color of the vest matches the color of his eyes! :lol:

CSI Stokes Girl, please can you add more content to your posts. I don't want to spoil your fun, and I do appreciate that you have only recently learned to screencap but simply posting images with little additional content is a bit spammy. I love pictures of Flack as much as the next person but it would be great to have some discussion in this thread too.

Well, ladies, thanks for those pics. I've got tons thanks to all of you. My Eddie Cahill-Flack folder is now... huge!!

And sorry for not having joined you these weeks (maybe months). I hope to interact with you soon. Cheers!

Sorry about that Elsie. I'll try to add more content.

Hi Rtelgeuse! Glad we could help your Eddie/Flack folder out! Haha!

So as I mentioned earlier Sleight of Hand is one of my favorite Flack episodes. What are yours? I also like Consequences, Snow Day and You Only Die Once.

Sorry about that Elsie. I'll try to add more content.

So as I mentioned earlier Sleight of Hand is one of my favorite Flack episodes. What are yours? I also like Consequences, Snow Day and You Only Die Once.

Sleight out of hand was a rare Flack/Hawkes moment which was great, you could see the gloat in flacks face even thou he was trying to be subtle.

Must admit as much as i love the pics, i was only wondering the other day how Danny has this big meaty thread going on in the locker room and where was Flacks................(maybe not as deep ;))

So does flack have any flaws, he spends most of his life at work, when he is not he plays sports for his work and when he is not at work we have seen him take local kids out ot basket ball games. my god no wonder he is so dreamy :lol:.

VThewannabe said:
Sleight out of hand was a rare Flack/Hawkes moment which was great, you could see the gloat in flacks face even thou he was trying to be subtle.

That was great that whole part between Flack and Hawkes. From the conversation to the facial expressions, just hilarious! Well played by both actors! I think that in Consequences there are some really great Flack moments too. Flack and Mac torn between their respective department. I feel bad for Flack and see his point of view but I can definetly see Mac's point of view also.

Nobody else has an opinion on their favorite Flack episodes? :confused:

Some pics from Snow Day for you:
snowday10.jpg

snowday11.jpg

snowday12.jpg

^ Hey look Flack changed his name to AJ Buckley :lol:

My favorite Flack episode would have to be...uh...can't think of the name right now, but the one where he and Mac are fighting over the dirty cop. It just shows that Flack can do really serious moments very well. I would love to see him have more dramatic moments because as much as I love his humor, it would be nice to see a serious side to his story. Maybe delve into his relationship with his father more?

CSI Stokes Girl,your photograph is super lovely!:thumbsup:

my head portrait big photograph, share with everyone:eek::
17724873.jpg

Lol.
Every time I think of Flack, I think of him with the Afflack duck in the Flackmobile listening to speed metal while looking for some people to beat up.
But, really, wouldn't that be COOL?
I think it would be... but I'm weirder than most people. x3

Lol.
Every time I think of Flack, I think of him with the Afflack duck in the Flackmobile listening to speed metal while looking for some people to beat up.

:lol: I love it! Now I have that image in my head! Too funny! Flack to the rescue!

Lol.

Define weird ............

I think he could defo pull off the facial expressions :)

I have loads of Fav flack moments, Snowday (love the pics), personal foul and thing about heroes. I have been watching some old epo seems to me he gets a lot more screen time now, which suits me.

VThewannabe said:
I have loads of Fav flack moments, Snowday (love the pics), personal foul and thing about heroes. I have been watching some old epo seems to me he gets a lot more screen time now, which suits me.

I noticed that too. That's why I love Seasons 3 & 4, more Flack time!

Anyone seen the Everybody Love Don Flack video on youtube? It's really good! I keep watching it.

I got a Flack in action pic from Child's Play, lol, thought I'd share:
childsplay7.jpg

Oh yummy, thanks so much for all of these gorgeous Flack pics everyone. I'm enjoying coming in here and drooling over them all. <3 Keep them coming. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back