Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Sorry, I didn't see this question earlier, Zhu. You have to have been a member for more than 3 months and have more than 500 posts to be able to start a social group. Anyone who meets that criteria and wants to start a Don Flack/Eddie Cahill group, please feel free to do so. :)

2. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

And again I'm learning something new. I didn't know there were social groups. I'll check out the FAQ later. But 500 posts... Seriously?! Give me a year or two to get there. :lol:

ZhuShuaijie, love the pics from SATC! You're really good to me. :D

It's not just the moral dilemma I liked in this episode but also the tension between him and Mac. Those two have some really good scenes together.

And again... we can't seem to stop talking about his hair! :lol:

For those who do like Flack's hair in season 1 (me!) here's a screen cap from 'The Fall'.

[​IMG]

I would like to come up with some of my favourite Flack episodes but I don't know which. :eek: I've been working so much the past few weeks I can hardly think anymore. If something interesting pops up in my head I'll post it right away. :)

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm past 500 posts but gotta wait till August 3rd to have my three months in, if no one creates it by then I'd be happy to! Let me know what you think!

I do like his hair in season 1, it's pretty sexy actually! But since he's had it short for awhile now I like how it is now. Hey, he's hot either way! :drool:

I'll be waiting for that post! :)

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well if I post like crazy in the next couple of days I can start the social group...but I need to find the will to do it :p

I haven't seen any of season one of NY so I am a little vague as to what Flack looked and acted like. Anyone want to share all the good season one flack episodes for me to watch?

After seeing Consequences that is my favorite serious Flack episode. But the one episode that holds a special place in my heart is You Only Die Once (minus the devon chick). I think you all know why :lol:

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL, how many posts do you have?

I didn't watch all of Season One think I skipped the last disc but The Fall is really good. It's a great Flack-isode. :p You should check that one out.

I really like Consequences too, and I love the audio commentary with Eddie! That is great, we need more audio commentaries with him! He's so funny and sweet! Same here on the You Only Die Once episode.

6. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Go for it. Post away! I wanna see the social group. Maybe check some of the threads in the miscellaneous section. So long as there's content in your posts, I think they'd be a great way to up the post count....

He pretty much acted the same, it was more the look. He had longer hair, sort of like he did on "Friends" but there was a ton of gel in it, which IMO made it greasy, which I didn't like. He had sideburns, which I did like. His look was also more subdued, yet tough and streetwise at the same time.

His choice in ties was much less colorful, pretty much with black, or black with muted colors. Plus, he had this really cool leather suit jacket that he wore. It went well with his choice in ties. I never liked the longer hair, but I do wish he'd kept the leather Jacket.

Some good episodes are "Blink" simply because there's some cool Flack/Danny moments in it.

"Blood Sweat and Tears" Ditto. He's all over that episode, as is Danny

"TRi-Borough" has a ton of Flack/Aiden moments that are really funny and awesome.

"The Fall" is the first Flack-centric episode.

"Officer Blue" a bit disturbing if you love animals, but a good episode, especially because you get to see an upset/rattled Flack.

"Til Death Do We Part" has a ton of great Flack/Stella moments.

"On the Job" has some good Flack/Danny stuff. (As well as some good drama overall)

Then you'll love "The Fall" and even "Til Death Do we Part." Conflict with Mac in "The Fall" and conflict with Stella in "TddwP."

7. eveninstarz14

Thank you so much! Tons of Season One for me to watch an enjoy! :D

In "Officer Blue" what exactly happens in regards to the animals? And I am interested to see an upset Flack, I don't think I get to see a lot of that in recent seasons.

Flack in a leather jacket?! That would be so nice to see again! Add that to my season five wishlist.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Isn't Officer Blue the horse? I'm trying to remember.....

Flack in the leather jacket is pretty hot and really works with his Season 1 tough guy look. Eddie said in an interview he liked it but was happy to get rid of the leather coat cause it was so hot!

9. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Yes. Blue is the horse. In short, a mounted officer is shot off of his horse, and the bullet needs to be taken out. Also, Blue gets hit by a car. It's just very rough to see if you like animals. They did it very well, IMO.

Flack in the leather jacket is pretty hot and really works with his Season 1 tough guy look. Eddie said in an interview he liked it but was happy to get rid of the leather coat cause it was so hot![/quote]

Yeah. Didn't Eddie say the jacket was like a second skin? That IS one aspect I'd have loved to see stay. Or I'd love to see it again. Bring back the jacket, please. Just no greasy hair, please. I think the buzzcut suits him just fine.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yea, Eddie did say that the leather jacket was like a second skin. I agree, I liked the leather jacket and tough guy look but not the hairstyle. I prefer the shorter hair and I love the suits. Am the only one who doesn't think his ties are ugly? They're ties for crying out loud people! I love this shirt and tie combo:
    [​IMG]

11. eveninstarz14

Yes, yes you are probably the only one who thinks that about his ties :p I happened to think they are fugly but its one of the things I love the most about him.

I will definitely check out Officer Blue and just cover my eyes at the animal part because I do love animals.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I don't love them but some aren't bad! LOL! I do recall in an interview that Eddie said that the ties are pretty bad but that's what makes Flack Flack. :) Wonder where that was I saw that?

13. AbbyD

AbbyD Dead on Arrival

I liked the character's personality and snappy dialog, but I could never get past the look. He always struck me as a junior mafioso with the hair and black leather jacket.

He looked like a copycat Vincent Mancini from Godfather III. Anyone have a picture of that? Do a side by side and you'll get a laugh. If you see what Vincent wore to the big party in the beginning of the movie, you'll see Flack wardrobe!

I have to admit that I *love* the new look he's had since S2.

14. AbbyD

AbbyD Dead on Arrival

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
  15. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

In fine, this be the line concerning Flack ,I don't know you denotation what:confused:

OK!You are saying here?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-7-22/013/222/418/18063459/18063459_h.jpg

I have these pictures, and, Uh...... broken-hearted, his old lover, harmed his heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Most:
    http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-7-22/013/222/418/18063466/18063466_h.jpg
    http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-7-22/013/222/418/18063467/18063467_h.jpg
    http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-7-22/013/222/418/18063470/18063470_h.jpg
    http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-7-22/013/222/418/18063471/18063471_h.jpg
    http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-7-22/013/222/418/18063474/18063474_h.jpg
    http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-7-22/013/222/418/18063475/18063475_h.jpg
    http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-7-22/013/222/418/18063478/18063478_h.jpg
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    End is some good news:
    [​IMG]
    "Oh!2008 year Olympic Games,will soon open in the Beijing!Welcome everyone come to China, if have who will arrive ChongQing,I invite him to go to my house, tasting my expert dish.":beer:
    [​IMG]
    Flack:"hear his house there!"
    [​IMG]
    Danny:"hear his expert dish is pickle!!! "
    [​IMG]
    Flack:"Uh......."
    I tuck one's tail the leave^_^:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.