Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Flack is out watching some b-ball while celebrating the 4th! Happy 4th Everyone! (and happy Friday to those who aren't American!)

[​IMG]

2. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Now that's the Flack that i would like to see more!
    Even if it's no wifebeater he's wearing he still looks hot in this and a pair of RayBans:drool:...well, at least they are...

i also liked the way his hair was in S1, just lose the sideburns.
    oh, by the way, much thanks for the pictures, especially the one from SITC. mwah,ladies!

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree kayfeb! I love him casual! More tshirts and sunnies please! :thumbsup:

I come bearing gifts. eveninstarz wanted some more wife beater pics so here's a few. I got some more pics from this ep to share too. The wifebeater pics are sort of hard to get cause he's moving so much it gets blurry. So sorry if they are blurry!

BTW: Is it just me or is Flack's hair much shorter in Season 4? It seems like it's cut more than Seasons 2 & 3. What do you think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  4. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Thanks, CSI Stokes Girl, Zhushuajie, and everyone else for all the lovely pix of Flack/Eddie. He is definitely quite nicely put together.

Yeah, I definitely think Flack's hair was shorter through Season 4, at least pre writer's strike. In "Personal Foul" it looked like it was a bit longer and gelled down quite a bit.

I like it though. I think it definitely suits him. I never really liked the season 1 hair for some reason. It always looked greasy to me. I do definitely miss the leather jacket and the simple ties. Those were really nice. I also like his hair in "Grand Murder at Central Station." It was a little longer, but I liked the way it laid on his head for some reason. Thought it looked cute.

Some of those Tie/shirt combos in the later seasons are just....eyeball melting.

I definitely like the idea of him in more casual clothes. Tee shirts, Henley tops, wifebeaters, shirtless, etc is nice. Must have more. Just please, no more looks at his innards.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're very welcome! I agree, very nicely put together!

Glad it wasn't just me! Yea, it does look sort of gelled down in Personal Foul. Especially during the interogation scene.

More pics from You Only Die Once:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

^^ WOW! Thanks so much Stoke's Girl ;)

The hair conversation? Why is it every thread I go into, the hair comes up? :lol: Basically I like his hair short like season 2, 3, and 4. He looks so weird with the longer hair...As for the ties he wears, I kid, I love all of them, they are so fugly it makes them beautiful!

7. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I'm kind of new to CSI: New York. I just started watching it in the middle of season 4 and I have a question about Flack. Does he ever talk about his family? Has he ever said anything about them?

I really like Flack though. I was so glad when I found this thread. It's never boring in here! :) I love all of the pictures that you all post.

8. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Hi, welcome csi_miami_babe :)

Ahhh Flack's family. Let me see, he doesn't talk about them a lot here's what I know from the epi Time's Up:

His mom lives in Queens and makes a really good corn beef, he would endure every one of his brother's (or brothers) insults just to have one more taste. Other than that:

1) His dad is a NYPD legend (although in the epi THe Fall it sounds like they are estranged to me)
    2)
    He has a younger sister, Melanie who will appear in the 1st epi of season 5

Hmmm that's all, it kinda makes the man mysterious doesn't it? And as always, thanks CSI Stokes Girl for all the pics.

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're very welcome eveninstarz! There's a few more in this post but no more wifebeater, too bad he wasn't in that only the whole episode! :drool:

Welcome to the thread csi_miami_babe! I do believe Lampdor already answered your question! I agree Lampdor it does make him even more mysterious and I like that! You're very welcome for the pics! Here's some more!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

We have a new Flackette! Welcome csi_miami_babe!

Thanks for all the pictures CSI Stokes Girl, Lampdor and ZhuShuaijie . That man is Eye Candy. :drool:

About the hair, I like it all except for the fluffy hair in the first few episodes of season 2.

About his clothing, I prefer none. :lol:

11. VThewannabe

VThewannabe Victim

Spot on !!

Here's to the great hair debate :thumbsup:

*Image removed by mod*

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2008
  12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL, no clothing! I second that preference AppleJack!

Here's a few from Commuted Sentences. Love the smile!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]:drool:

13. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Great (dirty) minds think alike! :D

[​IMG]

Who's Flack talking to? Not me. :(

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

He's calling me to ask me to post another pic, lol! Lovely pic AppleJack!

Here's a few from my favorite episode, do you know which it is?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. VThewannabe

VThewannabe Victim

Is it Sleight out of hand ..................

Thanks once again for my Flack Fix :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.