Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surreal_44:

Regarding Flack's scars, I think that as I look at the picture of him (solely for research purposes ) from "Personal Foul" where he lifts his shirt up to show off his badge, I think the scar would begin if he had lifted the shirt up a little higher. In fact, there's some shadowing right there that I am pretending is the beginning of his scar.
How shallow is it that I really, really want him to take his shirt off so I can see his scar? Again, this is ONLY for research purposes.

I think the Flack's scar, forsooth at him lifts shirt's the place , proof:
16611160_h.jpg

Flack's wound is coincidentally at Flack's the abdomen.This is the flaw of the film. Although I don't care,but, that is Flack heroical impress, we hope can see it.However......
We should picked up the gun, aiming at the TPTB:" Boom!" he/ they should damn!:scream::scream::scream:

Elsie:
Great pics ZhuShuaijie! I love the red telephone, it's hilarious. I do like how he still managed to look and act all serious when he was talking to the robber, despite the ridiculous phone. Flack was great throughout the finale though, he really seems to be such a respected detective when he is in roles like this, always trusted with anything difficult, like negotiating with the bad guy, and he's always guaranteed to do a good job. Just how I like my detectives... He looked great too, kevlar really suits him, and this has really been a kevlar season for Flack...
Kevlar,uh.....A kind of quality fastness, weight ethereal, synthetic fibre.
I am not understand, you why describe him thus?:confused:
Sure,our Flack is great, he is a hero.And is a handsome hero.I like his each expression.:drool:
The Flack is in the season four, all the more the maturity , very have the gentleman flavor .
anyway, we should commemorate and recall him. Finished Flack,My heart, by him captive:
[/URL]
16749884_h.jpg

big Picture:http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-6-3/013/222/418/16749884/16749884.jpg
16749906_h.jpg

big Picture:http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-6-3/013/222/418/16749906/16749906.jpg
16750082_h.jpg

big Picture:http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-6-3/013/222/418/16750082/16750082.jpg
16749926_h.jpg

big Picture:http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-6-3/013/222/418/16749926/16749926.jpg
16749930_h.jpg

big Picture:http://botu.bokee.com/photodata2/2008-6-3/013/222/418/16749930/16749930.jpg

Kevlar,uh.....A kind of quality fastness, weight ethereal, synthetic fibre.
I am not understand, you why describe him thus?:confused:

Apologies if my wording has confused you. I simply meant that Flack has been wearing a lot of kevlar this season. And I like it. :devil: :D

ZhuShuaijie, your pictures are really lovely, and you obviously put a lot of effort into them. :) But in future please don't double post (posting straight after your last post) simply to post pictures, you can edit your posts for 24 hours and if no one else has posted in the thread then that is usually the best thing to do. Also, we have a dedicated Fan Art forum so in future you might like to post your fan art down in their wallpaper thread for everyone to enjoy. :)

Ok I dont think i've been in here before but today I went shopping and saw a pub called, 'Flackettes' and I thought of this thread :D

They didn't kill him off did they? I'm still on season 1 but saw him in the hospital and stuff in some pics and didn't look good. Can someone fill me in?

Ok I dont think i've been in here before but today I went shopping and saw a pub called, 'Flackettes' and I thought of this thread :D

Since we all here are Flackettes it's very kind of you to share that with us. Do you have a picture of it? :D

CSI Stokes Girl, are you really sure you want to know? I hope you can handle it. Click the spoilerbox at your own risk! :p

He's alive!

Since we all here are Flackettes it's very kind of you to share that with us. Do you have a picture of it?
:lol: Nope. I was with friends and they dont really like csi and are unaware of my addiction so were very confused by the fact that I got excited by the name. I have no idea what they would have done if i'd got my phone out to take a picture :lol: But if I remember next time I go up i'll try and get you one ;)

Elsie:
ZhuShuaijie, your pictures are really lovely, and you obviously put a lot of effort into them. But in future please don't double post (posting straight after your last post) simply to post pictures, you can edit your posts for 24 hours and if no one else has posted in the thread then that is usually the best thing to do. Also, we have a dedicated Fan Art forum so in future you might like to post your fan art down in their wallpaper thread for everyone to enjoy.
Hey!Elsie ,I did not intended increase my post.:( If is so, I why not send out everyday a piece.
Do you know?I current post , impossible one-off affix overfull photograph. So, I can but plot twice send along.
If, you still think that I am a false and intended, I improve next time.
End,Elsie,appreciate the network address that you provide, I think that I would like over there.:thumbsup:
kayfeb:
coooooool graphics on your wallpaper, shuai jie!!! NICE!
Caprian:
Thanks for the nice pics ZhuShuaijie.
I love the 'white soul's one.

Very happy everyone like!:lol:
Hi!Kayfeb, if you do not mind, you can call me, Zhu or Jie and ZhuShuaijie, but not call me Shuaijie, it have some unearthliness.;)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Recently, I commence review, anterior the Don Flack.
I very love the Flack to interrogate the criminal process.
For example:
16933881_h.jpg

16933879_h.jpg

16933877_h.jpg

16933876_h.jpg

16933874_h.jpg

16933873_h.jpg

He is such wise\elevated\featurely\permeated gentleman charm of.....
And, he is good at making use of the his charming eye, to the criminal, bring to bear pressure , he always can gained answer that he want .
Handsomely Flack,the my eye can't withdraw you.:drool:

Zhu I love your pics, thanks for sharing! This thread doesn't seem to be too active so I was excited to see your post! Your avi, who/what is that? And your signature banner is absolutely wonderful!

Last edited:
Zhu I love your pics, thanks for sharing! This thread doesn't seem to be too active so I was excited to see your post! Your avi, who/what is that? And your signature banner is absolutely wonderful!
You are to say here:
Don Flack you already spirit away my heart!
Return me..... return me.....
Otherwise---Profoundly Love You---Forever---My hero---Don Flack

uh!The Flack is my super idol ,I can't stop like him:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back