Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the correction, Zhu. Sorry, I'm quite poor in Chinese names. My apologies.

Anywho, keep it up with your cool graphics. I love Flack. the whole package.
(well aside form Stokes)

Here's the love! :D

BehindthescenesS5E01-1.jpg

This is a behind the scenes pic from the season 5 premiere. Also posted by Vegaslights from Modern Day Gallery in the picture thread.

Can someone tell me where/how to get a picture of Flack on my cellphone wallpaper? And where to get a ringtone from the show? I have AT&T.

I have no idea. Sorry!

Last edited:
Flack? I will most definitely talk to you about Flack! He is so dang awesome on so many levels! One of my favorite things about him is how funny he is.

Those photos are simply the most beautiful things I have ever seen. :lol:

Flack? I will most definitely talk to you about Flack! He is so dang awesome on so many levels! One of my favorite things about him is how funny he is.

Those photos are simply the most beautiful things I have ever seen. :lol:

:thumbsup: Yay! Let's talk Flack! I'm so into this man! I love his sense of humor and those facial expressions are just so great! Love that Houdini part, the one that's in my avi! :lol:

Can someone tell me where/how to get a picture of Flack on my cellphone wallpaper? And where to get a ringtone from the show? I have AT&T.

Here's a Flack pic to brighten up your day!

If you have a specific song in mind and have it in mp3 form, you can use http://www.myxertones.com for ringtone uploading/downloading. It's free to join and/or upload a ringtone. The only cost is when you download the ringtone from the internet, as the site sends the link directly your phone, and that depends on your plan/carrier.

It's actually a pretty cool site. Once you upload your song of choice, you're able to customize the ringtone to whatever part of the song you want. And you're allowed to make up the tone up to one minute, as well.

I'm pretty sure the site does phone wallpaper as well, but I've never tried to use it, so I don't know about the quality. Again, if you have a specific picture of Eddie in mind, I'm pretty sure you can upload and customize it on the site.

Hope that helps!

Here's a Flack pic to brighten up your day!

If you have a specific song in mind and have it in mp3 form, you can use http://www.myxertones.com for ringtone uploading/downloading. It's free to join and/or upload a ringtone. The only cost is when you download the ringtone from the internet, as the site sends the link directly your phone, and that depends on your plan/carrier.

It's actually a pretty cool site. Once you upload your song of choice, you're able to customize the ringtone to whatever part of the song you want. And you're allowed to make up the tone up to one minute, as well.

I'm pretty sure the site does phone wallpaper as well, but I've never tried to use it, so I don't know about the quality. Again, if you have a specific picture of Eddie in mind, I'm pretty sure you can upload and customize it on the site.

Hope that helps!

OMG! :eek: Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for and it works too! You've made my day! :thumbsup:

Awww, that interview was cute! :D I loved Eddie's little dance, and what he had to say about NY and the show.

I really enjoyed that interview, thanks so much for sharing! He seems like such a nice guy in real life.

He is right about filming in NY and LA. I live near LA and have been to NY and his comments about the cities is 100% true.

Sorry I serious lateness, because work!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
kayfeb :
Thanks for the correction, Zhu. Sorry, I'm quite poor in Chinese names. My apologies.

never mind kayfeb!I do not mind!:beer:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Recently, I discover a piece interesting affair, concerning Flack's this tie:
17143013_h.jpg

This tie, you can discover that the Flack often uses, for example:
Season three:
17143015_h.jpg

17143017_h.jpg

Season four:
17143005_h.jpg

And, shoot propagandize poster also is it:
17143021_h.jpg

My meaning is, we can discover, Flack's each tie, almost only use 1-2 times, then discard.
Only have this a piece , in season 3 and season 4, still use. So, I bet, Flack (Eddie) certainly very like it, and, capableness it will appear season 5!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
respecting Flack's tie, I sum-up some styles for everyone, hoping that everyone like:
A. acclivitous line. I think this kind of style, allow the Flack look more handsome, I best like this kind .
for example:
Season one:
17143024.jpg

17143028_h.jpg

Season two
17143032_h.jpg

17143034_h.jpg

17143040_h.jpg

Season three
17143043_h.jpg

17143045_h.jpg

17143046_h.jpg

Season four
17143047_h.jpg

B. grid model. I think this kind of style,allow Flack look more the mature!
for example:
Season two
17143076_h.jpg

Season three
17143087_h.jpg

17143080_h.jpg

17143089_h.jpg

17143093_h.jpg

Season four
17143096_h.jpg

17143094_h.jpg

C. fresh tinct. I think this kind of style,allow Flack look more the young!
for example:
Season one
17143111.jpg

Season two
17143112_h.jpg

17143114_h.jpg

Season three
17143115_h.jpg

17143119_h.jpg

17143123_h.jpg

17143125_h.jpg

17143131.jpg