Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

2. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

thanks for the pics!

he's so pretty...the ugliness of the tie almost eclipses the pretty tho...really, do they hold up ties when they are doing wardrobe and go "Nope. Not ugly enough, hand me another one." :lol:

(mind u if I were the tie person, i'd use it as a stall tactic to keep Eddie in my presence as long as possible, tee hee) :devil:

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Lovely pictures. :) Flack is just gorgeous.

I actually liked that tie in those caps. :) I agree about the ties. ^^ I'd have about fifty of them laying out and be like...."Eddie....we need to see which one is the best." :p

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Poor Flack. He just has this array of fugly ties and they keep getting worse! :lol: It cracks me up. :lol: :D

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the lovely pics. :D

As for Flack's fugly ties, I love seeing those. Makes me laugh and it makes you wonder if what Flack will be wearing is fuglier than the last. An episode of NY isn't complete without a Flack fugly tie sighting. It's like a running joke or gag the wardrobe department plays on the viewers. :lol:

6. lagunera1818

lagunera1818 Victim

Flack without a fugly tie is like a shoe without a shoelace, rain without a place to fall on, its just NOT possible!!! :lol:

I think I start to look out for his ties and I start to compare the fugliness of each tie that I can remember...

oh and ckyprincess I love your avatar!!!

7. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

His ties are his trademark, just like his leather ack was before. He had to get rid of it, but know his ties will still be a constant in him. And the famous continuity mistakes have been in his ties too, the tie fro Charge of this post was in another episode later ;)

8. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

I've only just started watching season 1 and that leather coat is really annoying me. So glad that it had to go.

9. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I loved his leather jacket, but since he got rid of it he looks more mature and serious. He did it at the same time he cut his hair, so maybe it was it all together what made him look younger.

10. msl

msl Dead on Arrival

Don't forget the hair!! EW!!! Which was worst the jacket or the hair? I vote hair because you could get him out of the jacket :devil:

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Aww, I loved S1 Flack, even with the sideburns. :p I love S2-4 Flack as well, of course, but S1 Flack was still great. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Speaking of S2, I loved that fwoofy hair he had going on in a few episodes (or maybe it was just "Grand Murder at Central Station")--it was adorable. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ooh, I came across this one from "Wasted" and had to post it as well (I'm in my old Photobucket account that I haven't used for a long time :lol:):

[​IMG]

:devil:

12. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Season 1 also had ties that were less painful to look at, although those sideburns are better off. I loved his hair atthe beggining of season 2 too, it as shorter than before but a little longer, and the way he had it at Murder at the grand station was really lovely.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pictures Fay! I love the last one from Wasted. :) Season One Flack's hair was okay except for the sideburns. :lol: Would it be too much to ask if someone could photoshop those season one pics and remove the sideburns? :lol: :lol: As for his leather jacket, I miss seeing him wear it. :p :lol: Definitely, he looks much more mature now. :) Good point about his season one ties being less painful to look at. :lol: Funny how Flack's ties get louder and bolder nowadays. :lol:

14. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Concerning apartment of Flack:
    I agree everyone's opinion,I also think that apartment of the Flack is very very orderly,he still has a big refrigerator of super invincibility,enough contain a head big elephant of the sort of.
    er....
    But I think that he still needs a cook, for example the Danny or me :lol: :p :p.^_^Otherwise he can but see refrigerator worry. Then comfort own stomach with the most original mode. for example . :devil: :lol: :lol:
    And I believe the Flack apartment, still having a matchless big bed, convenience he and Danny... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Concerning tattoo of Flack:

In fact, I do not really hope that the Flack has the tattoo.
    I mean to say ,stature of the Flack, already very perfect.The tattoo will let the he perfect stature generate the blemish.

15. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

I so prefer the shorter look although after a while the long hair grew on me.

As for his apartment I could imagine an empty fridge or one filled with his mother's food (if I remember right he loves it doesn't he).

Never really taken much notice of the ties but I will from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.