Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Flack as a backseat driver? Just too funny!! I wouldn't be surprised if the person driving would just suddenly pull up at the curb, get out of the car and tell Flack that maybe they should switch places and have Flack do the driving just to shut him up already! We all know how Flack can be such a smart-mouth. :p :lol:

I'd love to see Flack just chilling out at home. I can picture him on the couch, TV remote on hand, watching a hockey game on ESPN, drinking a bottle of Guinness, and of course, chowing down some takeout. :lol:

2. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Omg, I forgot all about those two mentions! A tall, dark and handsome cop with piercing blue eyes and a penchant for Letterman and Dr. Who... If thats not just about the hottest thing ever... ^_^

3. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah, Flack and the Doctor are two of my favourite TV characters. :D So hot!

:lol: I could definitely imagine that happening. I think that Stella is a strong character too though, so I can't see Flack saying that kind of thing when she's driving, I don't think she'd put it with that kind of behaviour. :lol: Danny on the other hand, maybe that's why Flack always drives when those two are together, Danny refuses because of previous snarky, annoying back seat driving by Flack... :lol:

Yeah, I see Flack as a bit of a control freak, he doesn't like it when he isn't in the loop either. Think about it, he's a workaholic snd obviously doesn't want to miss a case, plus everyone goes to him for things, his bosses (as in ep 410, sending him to Chicago) and the CSI's pretty much all the time, so he is probably validated in his belief that he is the homicide detective of choice in the NYPD. Also, he hates it when something unexpected happens or when he finds out he has been lied to, like in 'The Fall' and 'Consequences'. Definite control freak, he seems to like to be in control of the situation at all times. It's makes you wonder how difficult he must have found things after the explosion, he'd have been relying on other people and unable to do everything for himself. It must have been difficult and very frustrating.

I think it makes sense, if he is indeed a bit of a control freak and he is immaculately turned out every time, that his apartment is equally neat and tidy. Everything has a place. He would probably be quite difficult to live with. The thought of seeing him relaxing in front of the TV with a beer is nice though. I'd love to see more of Flack off the job, but not necessarily at his apartment, I'd settle for him in the bar with Danny playing pool again, that was pure TV gold. :D

4. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

ok, wow.

Seeing as how this whole conversation goes - Flack reminds of someone..........oh yeah - me. Imagine putting two of a kind ppl together in a room - we would probably tear each other apart.LOL :lol: :lol: (Hopefully not - cuz i kinda like him :p )

5. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

wow...struck with food poisoning and look at the convo I've missed...great stuff guys!

Hmm...Flack as a control freak...I totally agree, and somehow, my dirty mind has taken over :devil: - my illness inflicted braincells have no fight left in them, :lol:. I think that he is a control freak but he's not awful about it. He'd probably give you a hard time in his snarky, sarcastic fashion, but not necessarily mean spirited. I am a bit of a control freak myself at work, anyways...so I can relate - lol - but while I'm like that at work, I'm more relaxed at home, so maybe he is too...but he seems to take pride in his appearance, so i could see his apartment being impeccibly clean - maid service in use, etc...

Flack on the couch with a beer watchin the hockey game? :D...Sign me up...can I snuggle in there right next to him? that would make me feel so much better... ;)

6. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Hey, I don't know if anyone brought this up but in 4x03..Where did Eddies Tattoo go?

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ I guess they decided that Detective Flack wouldn't be the type to have a tattoo. :lol: We did discuss this when the episode first aired in the US and someone said that apparently the tattoo has his girlfriend's name on it, which I suppose may have been pretty obvious as the tattoo would have been quite visible during those lovely white vest shots... If you see any screencaps from that scene I think you can tell where it's been covered up, as the skin tone is slightly different, but they did a good job of covering it nonetheless.

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, I can't really see Flack with a tattoo. Can you guys? It fits Danny, but Flack just doesn't seem the type to me. They did do a good job of covering it up in 4x03. It would have been kind of funny to see Flack making out with a girl and seeing another name tattooed on his arm. :lol: Flack would definitely seem like a player then! :lol:

9. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

hmmm...is my memory still foggy?...didn't he sport his tatt in COTP??? :confused: I thought he did...

the younger, season 1-2 Flack I could see sporting a tattoo...the Flack that has come to be in Season's 3 and 4, not so much. He's definately matured, become more of a man the past couple of seasons. He could still have his tatt though, as a reminder of a more impulsive, youthful event... :lol:...now that I think of it, I don't think that Flack does very many things impulsively. He's a little too 'Type A' for that.

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yes and no. :lol: It wasn't covered up but it also wasn't shown. The only way we noticed it was in the screencaps after Flack had surgery. It wasn't noticeable during the episode.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

That's why he's such a control freak. :lol: I agree, I can't seem to picture Flack with a tattoo. I think it's just the way he is. He seems to be this straight-laced kind of guy who wouldn't get a tattoo. Now Danny seems the type to get one when he was much younger, him being much more impulsive. :lol:

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

No, Flack with a tattoo would seem wrong to me. I agree that it is much better suited to Danny than Flack. Flack can be hotheaded at times but I don't seem him being impetuous about something permanent like a tattoo. :lol:

13. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^ And more less a girl name in an arm. Flack is not the kind of man to do that, maybe he could have a little one hidden, but not a very obvious one in his arm.

14. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Flack sort of has a tattoo, that scar on his lower stomach. And Kong Hei Fat Choi, it's Chinese New Year. That'll give him another excuse to eat chinese food :lol:

15. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

They need to develop Flack's character. I feel he needs to get a back story because to me there isn't that much about his character. The things I know are that he is the son of a legendary cop, loves his food, and goes by the book.

Come on, give us something more. In fact I feel they need to develop some other characters and seriously give Hawkes some screen time. Luckily he got some this last episode, but that one still sucked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.