Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: :D You heard me! :D I swear, it was the good kind of laughing. :lol:

:lol: I love it! So true of Flack, too. :lol:

And count me as another who would like to see Papa Flack. Really, there are so many ways that could be interesting, and so many different directions it could be taken.

And yes, more Flack/Angell and Flack/Danny, too! Flack has great interactions with both of them on screen.

2. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I agree! If they give us a Flack-centric story before the seson is out *fingers crossed* I hope it touches on the family Flack. I wanna know about his old man the NYPD legend and since "Time's Up" I wanna know about these brothers too!

3. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

lol I defaintely want to see mreo of Flack and Angell, i'd like to see a storyline between the two of them.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm on-board with Flack/Angell, but only if they give Flack some individual development and don't assume that a romantic relationship is all we want to see. For that matter, it's not all I want to see for Angell, either. I was starting to worry that they couldn't include her in an episode unless it was to have a moment between them. :rolleyes: I don't think we ever had (non-CSI) detectives interact with each other, and now they suddenly work together and chit-chat on a regular basis. I'm not saying it's all bad, I just don't want the show to turn into couple-hour.

5. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I agree with the whole not wanting couple hour. I want to hear more about Angell's past, maybe find out what made her become a cop and things like that.

I absolutely seeing FLack with Devon she annoyed the hell out of me.

6. Faylinn

Yeah, Devon seemed like a convenient plot device and nothing more. She certainly didn't fit with Flack by my logic.

What I love seeing more than anything is Flack being his snarky self with the CSIs. I enjoy seeing him being sort of the go-between as far as the forensic team and the regular cops go. He's a cop, not a scientist, so he's slightly removed from the rest of the team in that regard--but at the same time, he clearly respects and trusts the CSIs. It's nice to see that, and even to see conflict come out of it.

Gerrard and Sinclair sort of hinted to Flack at the end of S3 (the episode with Mac's little internal investigation trial thing) about how playing the political game is necessary to move up in the ranks of the NYPD, and I'd like to see Flack dealing with that at some point.

I'd also love to see more of him interacting with each of the CSIs. He and Mac are dynamic together, he and Stella are just fantastic, he and Danny have such a good rapport--he and Hawkes have a ton of potential for some great interaction, as we've seen in a few episodes so far, but he rarely interacts with Lindsay at all to even form an opinion beyond 'hi, they know each other and don't want to stab each other in the eye.'

And, being me, I'd love to see Flack interact with Adam. Those two are just way different and I think the result would be comic gold. :lol:

Oh, and Sid. Flack and Sid would be hilarious. :p

7. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I couldn't imagine ehr with Flack at all, I wanted to slap her for being a moron. I read a really great fanfic, that explained why Flack was with Devon. It really shed some light on the subject.

I really enjoy the eps where's there's conflict between him and Mac. AFter 'Charge of This Post' you expect him to feel indebted to Mac because he saved his life, but I like the way he stands up for what he believes in instead of bending to Mac's will because he feels like he owes him.

I'd like to see Flack really take on SInclair and Gerrard, it would be fa to see.

I think Adam and Flack would defo be interesting to see. I feel like he doesn't like Linds that much because there doesn't appear to be a an existant relationship there.

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey, she's not Lindsay! :lol: ;) Flack and Angell have really only had those moments twice, in 407 and 413. I don't think either character needs the interaction to be propped up, but they do spark together on screen, so it's nice to see those scenes now and then. And they are just both so pretty! :D

Flack really does have a great dynamic with just about everybody, though. I'd love to see him around Adam or Sid, just because I think, like Hawkes, they're so different from him. I think Flack definitely gets a kick out of the geeks, and well, he'd probably have fun interacting with Adam or Sid.

9. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

I have to agree with Faylinn, I mean Angell is a nice girl and all but she shouldn't be with Flack. Flack should be with someone more like ME or maybe Danny.

Mmm...the 3 of us togeather.... :D! Wait, what was I talking about again? Oh never mind!

10. Faylinn

Simmer down, boy! :lol:

He'd rib the hell out of poor Adam, I'll bet. :p And I think he'd just be insanely amused (in an 'I didn't want to know that' way) by Sid's creepy-place. (Oh man, can you imagine the facial expressions?) :lol: Those would definitely be some memorable scenes. :p

11. roximonoxide

omg the possibilities I've never considered enough! Flack and Adam... I can picture the baffled looks on each others face as they both try to figure the other out XD both of them being awkwardly friendly, because neither of them get each others jokes or friendly gestures. rofl

12. Cimponelli

Cimponelli Victim

Haha. Very funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In my opinion Angell should be with Danny. I think they are a good match BETTER THAN Lindsay/Danny... :eek:

13. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I think Flack and Sid would be awesome can you imagine what he'd be like when Sid started talking abuot his sex life. lol Flack's horror expression would be priceless.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It's usually pretty easy to tell what Flack thinks about something, his face does the talking for him. Yes, Flack's facial expressions would be priceless if he were in a scene with Sid or Adam. :lol: I love the idea of those scenes, in all their awkward glory!

I don't think I ever got around to posting any screencaps from 'Playing with Matches', I see that someone did though, so here are just a couple more for you:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yet again, he doesn't look impressed. :lol:

15. roximonoxide

Lol not only his mortified facial expressions, but Don's always been a pretty blunt guy. I can only imagine the crass response Sid might get if Don wanted him to stop talking about his sexual escapades ASAP. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.