Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Will do. I'm still trying to decide on the content, categories and such. I want to try to keep it simple which shouldn't be too hard since it will be just for Eddie and not any of the other actors. We can talk about his other roles and such as well as Don Flack. I think I'll have a separate category for CSI New York. I don't know yet; that's why I haven't gone ahead and put it together. But I'm working on it! :D

Hey, where's the Flack love? This thread is almost at the bottom of the page. That's just wrong! Here's a picture.
309_00239-1.jpg

I may have already posted this or one like it but I like his face on this one.

hidinginmyeyes said:
^^Will do. I'm still trying to decide on the content, categories and such. I want to try to keep it simple which shouldn't be too hard since it will be just for Eddie and not any of the other actors. We can talk about his other roles and such as well as Don Flack. I think I'll have a separate category for CSI New York. I don't know yet; that's why I haven't gone ahead and put it together. But I'm working on it! :D

Pls let us know when it's up and running and where we will be able to find it! Can't wait! :D

Well, I'm still waiting for screencaps from Silent Night, but in the meantime here's a pic of our favorite detective from Season 2.

219_0766.jpg

I think he's interrogating someone here. One of those times when he perches on the table and looms over the suspect.

THose are great pics! Made my day complete! The second one is so cute, he's looks like he's really deep in thought. A very good look for him! :D

^^Very good indeed. Here's another interrogation pic.

218_0579.jpg

This is from S2 episode 18, "Live or Let Die".

Oh! Let's call this his "I so don't believe you" look! Way to make my day girls! I love him in interogation. He's a very in control kind of guy and that's his moment to shine!

He's the king of the interrogation. Here's one from "Silent Night". Thanks to the wonderful people who took time out from the holiday rush to post these on the CSI Caps site!

312_00615.jpg

I think La Guera is right that Flack has a soft spot for disabled people, and have you noticed there's been a bit of a theme lately with that? Only two episodes but still...

I didn't get to see that one because I was off doing a preformance of my own! but continuing with my 'name Flack's looks' game (with no idea what he was actually saying or going for during the scene) I say the eyebrow makes it a 'you've got to be kidding me!' look. teehee, I'm an idiot.

You're not an idiot, and I think you're basically right on that because the guy was denying he was the father of the murdered girl's baby and Flack doesn't believe him. Here's another one from that scene.

312_00624.jpg

Oh! That's how good an actor he is, people can read his looks. Now, I can't guess what he'd say, but he's probably thinking 'this guy's a moron'.

Sidenote: I don't know how I feel about that tie he's wearing... I didn't notice it in the first pic, but now I'm thinking that he shouldn't wear that tie with that shirt. :D

I'm with you on that tie. I was like, wtf? That doesn't even begin to match that shirt! If the shirt was blue or white with blue it would have been fine. But you know, the tradition of bad ties has to continue!

Here's one of my favorite shirt and tie combos on him:

304_00552.jpg

I love those soft green tones.

Yes, he did good on the tie in that one. Honestly, who let's him go on set with some of those ties though.
He's definately got one of those exasperated, 'this is gonna be a long day' looks. At least, that's what i think.

Call me crazy, but I like the paisley prints. Here's another good combo:

305_00094.jpg

Of course he'd look good in a burlap sack, ya know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back