Flack # 7 - Everybody Loves A Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics of Flack, Jem. He is so fierce-looking at times but you want to pinch his cheeks anyway just to make his eyes light up.

But then he might draw his gun on you instead if you do pinch his cheeks...

CSIVegasMiamiNY thanks for starting the new year with some really good flack/eddie pics. And yes would love to straddle him. :devil: Wouldn't you? ;)

heeyyy,, im new..

i've really been into CSI LA and Miami. and i didnt really care for NY until i watched one with a lot Flack.

His sarcasm makes me want to jump him.

Flack's sarcasm is one of my favorite things about the character. I love, love, LOVE his sharp wit. So many of his lines make me laugh out loud, and Eddie's delivery of them is perfect. :D

Jadie_Poo said:
heeyyy,, im new..

i've really been into CSI LA and Miami. and i didnt really care for NY until i watched one with a lot Flack.

His sarcasm makes me want to jump him.

HERES TO MORE FLACK IN 2007 :cool:

AH! After a long holiday and too much work I am back to my favourite detective thread! Thank you so much for the new pictures, they are so cute (since it's Flack that's a given) and they made a nice addition to my ever growing collection.
^^ Cheers to that one! More Flack in the New Year.
And Jadie_poo I agree. His wit and sarcasm and his facial expression and...pretty much everything about him, make him incredible!

det: we're with you. We're in desperate need of more Flack this year!!

I love his quick wit, his sarcasm and how he pulls it off so well. :) Hot & cute & smart. What more do you want?

He really does pull it off perfectly. It's never seems forced or out of place (like some Horatio lines), but completly natural. That and he's so cute!

Its the eyes, they suck you in and once you're sucked in, you cant get out!! Not like I'm complaning, I'd be the first one to step up and go "HERE I AM FLACK, SUCK AWAY!!" ::giggles::

His lines have never seemed forced to me, he has a nice easy going delivery, even with the emotional scenes, and yes, his eyes are beautiful, but also very expressive - 'Consequences' no words needed to be said in that ep. :)

His eyes are so gorgeous!!! I think thats what helps hiom deliver his lines, because his eyes tend to say more than what he's actually saying, you know?

Also, completly off topic, but I love your avvie CSINYRULZ! So true! :lol:

~xJemmax~

^^It's a drama theory called Quan, that if you can control your eyes (i.e where they're looking and what emotion they show) that people will believe your character even more. And he pulls it off perfectly. It helps that he has such incredibly beautiful eyes! He's really a great actor, with a smooth delivery of lines that seem so natural and easy. He makes acting look so easy that you'd never believe how hard they have to work to make an episode. I have so much respect for the man, since I'm in drama and plays I know how hard it is to get into a character, but you'd think that Eddie had been Don Flack his entire life the way he pulls it off.
^^ CSINYRULZ, your avvie is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back