Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
Can you imagine a crook trying to rob Flack (and take his bike) while he's stopped at a red light on his motorcycle? :lol: That would be a funny way to open an episode--A guy on a bike pulls up to a traffic light and someone goes up to him with a gun. The guy turns his head, helmet still on, parks the bike, gets off, and whips out his badge as he takes the jerk to the ground. And then he takes off his helmet and we see it's just Flack. :lol: Frickin' priceless. :lol:

that would be awesome. and then there would have to be some kind of dead body involved. because it's not an opening of any csi show without a dead body somewhere.

but the idea of flack on a motorcycle? *melts to pile of mush* you guys had a nice fun conversation while i was gone.

Yeah, after a nearby cop puts the guy in the back of his car (because Flack can't toss him over the back of his motorcycle can he? ;)), someone screams and Flack hurries over to see that he/she discovered a body or something. ;) Then the CSIs would show up and see Flack in leather. Heh heh. Maybe he had changed into jeans and that good old leather jacket from S1 and hopped on his bike for the drive home (could he leave his patrol car at the precinct, I wonder? ;)), so we could see him in more casual clothes. :p Surely Danny isn't the only one who gets sidetracked with work on the way home. ;)

I see Flack buying the motorcycle after the bombing. Maybe he realized that so much of his life was tied up in the NYPD and decided to get something for himself. He was so excited about the motorcycles in "What You See is What You See" that I can imagine him buying one to take those weekend trips he mentioned (or whatever it was he said to Aiden). ;)

I totally could see an off-duty Flack going after a perp. You know, something like what Clark did in "SUper Men".

It'll be all on the day's work. But a HERO nonetheless.

You guys come up with such good ideas. And this one just makes me love Flack even more. That good be a great opening and I'm sure all of them get side tracked at some point.

hey, what if we start a letter writing campaign to the ellen show to get eddie (and possibly the rest of csi:ny cast) on her show? we could send letters and emails raving about what a great actor eddie is. we csn tell her we are his unofficial fan club and send her a package with dvd's of all his work, stuff like that. maybe she will let us be in the front row. when i went to a taping of her show last year, people take her gifts, and i am trying to get tickets again for this year. and you know what gift i will be taking her!

Yeah, that's a great idea! Letter-writing campaigns are a good gauge of audience feedback.

I do hope one of these days the producers swing by here. We do have A LOT of great ideas here.

Even though Ellen's show is not shown here, I say why not? More exposure for him, the better!

And I'm in a giddy mood because I just had the most fabulous dream about Eddie last night. It wasn't even sexy or anything, it was just Eddie coming to my house and hanging out, and when he left I gave him some pizza to give to Carmine :lol: When I woke up I was all, "Aww...I wish it had happened for real..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back