Flack #6 - Your Handcuffs or Mine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo... pics of Flack... mmmhmmm... I love them.. boy I wish I could draw, I swear it, I can barely draw a circle. I'll just keep admiring all the amazing art work all of you can do, and the amazing smexiness that is Eddie.

don't worry CSINYRULZ it's been known that if you can draw a perfect circle, free hand, then you're actually insane! and i swear that's the truth :lol:

but yeess, lyne your artwork is amazing! i'd love to able to draw like that!

^^^^ thats so awesome, I didnt know that.. now everytime I see someone draw a circle I'll just laugh...

so... what kinda car do you guys think Flack would drive (I know he lives in NY where cars really arent a neccessity) but if he lived somewhere else, what do you think would suit him?

Wow Flack.....*faints*

The affect this man does to me.
car? I don’t know much about cars to guess what he probably drives. I still use the bus :lol:

nice Flack's pics...thnxz..
he got the stranger caps and shoots than anyother csi:ny character! :lol:
as for the cars,whatever he likes! :D

*gasp* flack is teh SEXXXINESS in that last pic!!! i don't know how i would control myself if i had been cast in that girls' role.... :lol:

donflackrules said:
I'm hoping to be getting csi ny on dvd for my 21st birthday in September!

I'll be getting my CSI:NY season1 dvd set on my 18th -- in September too.

Lol, love the pics! I agree, he has the best lines. I have a few faves of my own.

Flack Car: I think he would have a motorcycle for the weekends but as for car I think something like a Jeep or some other type of SUV. Being tall he wouldn't want a compact car.

I am upset at the moment. I am doing a training course and met a guy who looks and acts a lot like Flack. Very dark hair, bright blue eyes etc. And he is the first guy to call me gorgeous - but here is the kicker - he has a girlfriend!

I think he has a motorcycle. It's hard to drive around New York.

But if he does drive a car... I could see him in -- idk, any sexy car would do. Hey, a sexy car and an even sexier driver... I wanna get in that ride!

I think it'd be a black car. defo. and it'd probably quite sleek looking. i have no idea what a lot of the cars in America are though!

Definitely be black though. mmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back