Fave Song Featured in An Episode of CSI?

CSI: Vertigo-U2
Are you gonna be my girl?-Jet
My humps-black eyed peas
Yeah I like these too.. along with the Sinatra songs in Kiss Kiss Bye Bye.. Mad World by Gary Jules.. Glory Box by Portishead.. Strange and Beautiful by Aqualung.. 99 Problems by Jay Z.. Get your Freak on by Missy Elliot.. Aint No Sunshine and Big Weenie by Eminem.
All songs are from LV btw.

I really liked the Sinatra song "Where are you" in "Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye." And from CSI: Miami, I liked "On My Own" by Ulrich Schnauss from "Under the Influence." Radically different songs, I know. :lol:

ive always loved this song cause it was in Donnie Darko but i loved it in that one season premire of season 6. "mad world"

3x15: Lady Heather's Box: David Sylvian- Darkest Dreaming
You can hear it in the end of the episode when Catherine cries and Lindsey comforts her. Sooo sad and it always gets me thinking. I love it!

BTW, does anyone know which song is played in 6x01: Bodies in motion when Catherine says Warrick this: "You know that makes a fantasy great is the possibility that it might come true...and when you lose that possibility...that's kinda suck."
Help me, plz! :eek:

^NP. I'm glad to help.

WillowsWannaBe said:

BTW, does anyone know which song is played in 6x01: Bodies in motion when Catherine says Warrick this: "You know that makes a fantasy great is the possibility that it might come true...and when you lose that possibility...that's kinda suck."
Help me, plz! :eek:

If it's the scene where Catherine is watching the dancers or w/e through the glass it's "My Humps". If it's another scene I dunno...sorry.

No, I think about that scene when Catherine and Warrick talk about his marriage.
But it doesn't matter, I just hoped someone knows that song, because I've asked many people, but no one has known so far. :rolleyes:

WillowsWannaBe said:
No, I think about that scene when Catherine and Warrick talk about his marriage.
But it doesn't matter, I just hoped someone knows that song, because I've asked many people, but no one has known so far. :rolleyes:

I think that's an original piece by the show's composer. They've played that bit in previous episodes.

Back