Fave Song Featured in An Episode of CSI?

Thanks!
So I can't get it from anywhere, because it was composed for the show. That scene always breaks my heart and the music is so heart-smotherineg, too :(
That's why I luv it. >>Poor Catherine<<

I really hope they put out another compilation CD at some point. John Keane is very talented and it's a shame that some of the music is unavailable. I would love to have the soundtrack to the Gum Drops episode, I'm a sucker for weepy piano.

But anyways, that particular piece of music also appears at the very end of "Grave Danger" and "Who Shot Sherlock?".

My absolute Favourite Song so far (still a lot of episodes to watch for me) Pride from Syntax (Episode 504 Swap Meet)

This is a weird one, but it's "Talk" by Coldplay, used in CSI:NY - "Jamalot". I never even liked the song, and didn't like Coldplay, but the scene where it's used blows me away visually every time I see it, and I've ended up listening to it a lot, because I associate it with that scene.

I've discovered so much music through CSI, and my favourites are the ones that remind me of favourite scenes.

Mad World - Gray Jules
Strange and Beautiful - Auqualung
Love Spreads - Stone Roses
Set My Baby Free - Ian Brown
Where Are You - Frank Sinatra
Get The Message - Electronic

I'm sure there are others.

IhartGreggo said:
ive always loved this song cause it was in Donnie Darko but i loved it in that one season premire of season 6. "mad world"

That has to be my favourite too. I love that song.

Mad World- Gary Jules
My Humps- Black Eyed Peas
Strange and Beautiful-Aqualung
Drive Away-Gratitude

but there definitely are more! i am so glad that shows are putting so much thought into their choice of music! cuz music is one of my favorite things in life! i listen to it like 24/7...except when i'm watching tv, or going to class!

My favourite songs from CSI?*-*
Mad World-Gary Jules
Strange and beautiful - Aqualung
Staralful - Sigur Ros
Darkest Dreaming - David Sylvian
Time has come today - The Chambers brothers
Running Balttle - Kasabian

And more xQ songs on CSi are always good!<3

I love all the Csi soundtrack but most of all Crystal and Everybody of the water coz they were the songs of my honeymoon. My husband and myself are both csi fans and when we got married and we went in honeymoon in Scotland we bought the cd of the csi soundtrack and it was always on our car when we were travelling around. I remind a night when we stayed at the hotel in bed under blankets cuddling and looking at this episode of csi we hadn't seen yet. It's unbelieveble that csi has been there in one of the most important time of my life...
I love very much Sigur Ros too one of the fave bands of Eric, he used one of their songs in the caged episode...

There's also a song that I really like..it's on Cool Change, but I don't know title...I'm not sure it's a song, maybe is just..music..OòO

A couple of days ago I saw Room Service at last (yeah, it was aired so late, here) and I absolutely love Mad World by gary Jules. I can't stop listening to it.

Back