Fave Song Featured in An Episode of CSI?

And the one from 'Crash and Burn' (I think) where Sara leaves the lab and Catherine asks her if she wants to go for a drink; I don't know that song name but it rocked!

"Wild Horses" by The Sundays, I love that song!

I also like FEAR by Ian Brown from "A Night at the Movies".

Are you gonne be my girl by Jet
Mad World by Gary Jules
Headsprung by LL Cool J
Drop it Like its Hot by Snoop Dogg
My humps by the black eyed peas
Hung up by Madonna

Hmm . . . I really liked the song they played in the CSI:LV episode "Werewolves" when Hodges was processing something. I'm not sure what it's called, though :confused: It used to be played a lot at the gym I go to, and at first I didn't like it, but then it really grew on me. I was so excited to hear it during the ep!

A bunch of other songs that I like from the original CSI I discovered when I bought the soundtrack on a whim (really awesome CD). I love the entire CD, but here are the ones I especially love:
"Who Are You?" by the Who (everyone probably knows this one :))
"Everybody Out of the Water" by The Wallflowers
"Crystal" by New Order
"Unbound" by Robbie Robertson

The scores rock as well. I think the CD was made after the second season, because I don't think they have any later songs. I hope that they come out with a CSI soundtrack part II :)

I LOVE the CSI score too.

My favourite song in the world is The Who's 'Baba O'Riley' which is why I love watching the credits to CSI:NY. I love 'Talk' by Coldplay too.

From CSI then there's a pretty much endless list including Peter Gabriel's 'Sky Blue' and 'Cloudless', The Charlatans' 'Judas', 'Outside' by Staind, The Wallflowers, Ian Brown, Oasis etc.

My fave song that was featured would have to be "Everybody Out of the Water" by The Wallflowers. I think it was in the 2nd episode of CSI...I was watching that this morning lol

xoxo nimo

I really like "Where's my boy?" from Lost Son. Does anyone know where I could download it? I can't find it anywhere!

my favourites from CSI aree everybody out of teh water-the wallflowerss, wild horses- the sundays (crash and burn season 3), all of the radiohead and strange and beautiful from bite me ! i also lovee set my baby freee-ian brown, mad world- gary jules (room service) and the crystal method one from the begginnning of dead ringer!

:D

All CSI: Miami;

Hayling by FC Kahuna in 'Losing Face' & 'Broken'
Trim by Underworld in 'Breathless'
Magnetic North by Sasha in 'Slaughterhouse'
Let the drummer kick by Citizen Cope in 'Entrance Wound'
I am Loco by Ill Nino in E'vidence of Things Unseen' and 'Death Grip'
Can't let you go by Fabulous feat. Lil' Mo in 'Spring Break'
Samskeyti (or Untitled III) by Sigur Rós in 'Body Count' (sometimes in the background, too, esp. when an episode ends)
Sola Sistim by Underworld in 'Grand Prix'
Saddest Song I've Got by Annie Lennox in 'Big Brother'
Love's Devine by Seal in 'Innocent'
Mambo Gozon by Tito Puente in 'One Night Stand'
Better Angels by Lesley Gore in 'From the Grave'
Down with the Sickness by Disturbed in 'Urban Hellraisers'
Más by Kinky in 'Silencer'

:D

I liked this song... I think its called 'Wild Horses' It was after Hank broke up with Sara. I liked it mostly because it was on Buffy on the prom eppy.

I really like "Where's my boy?" from Lost Son. Does anyone know where I could download it? I can't find it anywhere!

Hmm, I looked up the song title on walmart.com (because that's where I get most of my downloads), and they have two findings, one by Kim Carnes and one by Faultline. I really don't know if those two are even it (I don't watch Miami on a regular basis), but you can preview them there.

Speaking of Miami (when I do watch it :p) . . . I love "Hung Up" by Madonna in the Miami/New York crossover from this season :)

I love "hung up" by madonna, its on the miami half of the M/NY crossover this season, they only played the beginning of it, but i loved it as soon as i heard it. i am not a big fan of madonna, but it is still a good song :D

vegas: everything in its right place, radiohead
miami: on the hunt, lynyrd skynyrd.
(speed was listening to it on headphones on season 1)

i gotta see more csi vegas, then i will have more songs :)

CSI: Vertigo-U2
Are you gonna be my girl?-Jet
My humps-black eyed peas
Get free-the vines
CSI:Miami
Get Low- Lil' jon and the eastside boyz
What you waiting for?- Gwen Stefani
hung up-madonna
Hate it or love it- 50 cent ft. the game
CSI: NY
Talk- coldplay
1,2 step- Ciara ft. missy elliott