"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I just thought it was funny as to how many pages this thread is, in a good way, that one epi could cause this much discussion, I think it's fantastic, it shows not only how good it was, but just how good Eric was in it.

I agree with you, speakerset... I even call it the 'Fannysmackin effect' :lol:

I just hope after seeing the effect of this episode, TPTB would realize how much we love Greg and appreciate Eric more :) He's proved his acting, maybe they'll give him more chances in the future... (which I'd love to see :D)

Anyway, I just thought about this, and not sure where to post it, but since it's still about Fannysmackin... I think someone mentioned this also a while ago.

Remember the Diner pic that's said to contain spoilers for S6 finale? At some point it changed to Greg having some bruises on his face, and we all were like "Omg Greg's gonna get hurt in the finale" but he didn't... Now could that be a clue for Fannysmackin instead?
I wonder what you guys think... :)

If y'all wanna see K-Fed at his worst, check out this pics from his appearance on WWE RAW where he got the worst beating of his life (since I know he was a bitter taste on the ep):

00000060.jpg

RAW_1015006ca_709.jpg

00000062.jpg

That's K-Fed, I swear. He appeared on WWE because they were doing a show in LA. Lots more celebs were there, actually...

Oh yeah I saw that too on E!News the other day. I was hyped, thinking it was about Fannysmackin, thought I could get a glimpse of an interview with Eric/Greg or whatever... then turned out it wasn't, and was about him in WWE instead :( Oh well...

Yeah, I heard as well that scumbag K-Fed on FANNYSMACKIN'. I'm actually gonna watch that FU (That's what you call that move done on KFED) tonight.

Hmm, I think I've already seen those pics on our WWE thread...

Yeah I was wondering about that pic too with the S6 finale spoilers. I was wondering why he was all bruised up. That could be a good reason.

Plus people thought he had the death card in his pocket, could have been a future sign that he would cause a death. I thought about that too.

But maybe we're reading too much into it (or maybe not). FannySmackin is just the beginning of an ongoing problem for Greg. It was a great episode.

He was just so so good in tht epi, but he's always good, he just totally shined in this, and the death card thing, well, I've been thinking about that since the spoilers for Fannysmackin' came out a while ago, and that line about it "...effecting the rest of his life" That's a pretty broad statement, only because when they say that on shows..it's not a good sign.

But I won't think about that at all, nope, I won't, I won't think of the near death experiences they've had and lived and some times others don't, or how he was blown up and could have died, beaten and could have died, and what they say about third time's the charm.

Remember that is just speculation, not fact, just my total fear coming out through my fingers to type this.

No, I won't think about it though, I've purged that from any sort of thought.

I will say they are just giving him one hell of a storyline, and I think they must know that not only is he just a fantastic actor totally bringing it for this and that it's great seeing Greg being showcased.

*I swear this epi has eaten at least a little bit of my brain*

Yeah, I've been thinking about that diner pic for a while now. And I know that everyone swears up and down that the hotel that disappears in the background, is not the one that gets demolished in BTK1, it would make sense. And, we all saw the bruise looking things on Gregs face at one time, and then the death card which means big changes, and the question mark... the inquest maybe?

But yes, Eric totally shined in this one.

I think when they said "will effect the rest of his life" I think they meant how he acts towards others and on the job. Maybe he'll be more aware of the situation and how he acts towards people, like trusting people and stuff. Like in "Grave danger" Hodge's told Greg he missed the "old Greg" and how he was crazy and stuff. I think it may be something like that. But I do think he'll have a hard time trusting people.

I just hope Greg does not become all dark and cynical like Sara used to be. I disliked her for a long time because she complained about everything and mistrusted everyone, even Warrick. I would hate to see Greg go down that road. I am pretty sure his innocence has been bruised too.

I always thought of Eric as a good actor but in this episode we got to see a side of Greg we never knew. The look on his face watching the attack on Stanly, you just felt how torn up he was about it, and he just had to help. Also the way he looked before he hit Demitreus, such fear & confusion.

The emotional scenes with Sara & Grissom - damn, I was impressed.

That's what I fear too Wojo, I just don't want him to become hardened or jaded, he was just trying to help someone and look what happened.

It was those emotional scenes that really let Eric shine, it was a side that while we had gotten glimpses of, enough to know just how sensitive he is, it really drove that home.

Yeah he did awesome in those emotional scenes and it also helped the viewers see how much they cared about him and how he felt!

Back