"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

I can't wait for this episode, I love nick, i can't wait to see him punch K-Fed!!

and I like Greg, he's cool, poor guy, is he going to be the go to guy instead of Nick to have bad things happen to him? I hope not, i like my nicky in paril, i know sounds bad.

and may I ask if Sara and Nick are going to be in the same scenes together?

ok piece out will post again after the new CSI air!

I actullt took friday off work because I know that after the episode airs I will be so hyped that I won't be able to sleep.
PLus I'm hoping to see some Eric/CSI interviews on the Early show...etc

*grabs a handfull of tissue. Sniff* Thanks GunsNRoses, I needed that.

They better interview him on ET talk or something!! This is huge! They have to!!

Yep, I was thinking the same thing! Which is why I am recording ET tonight! Hahaha, so desperate for this episode!!!! AGH!!

After the ET episode: Very upsetting. They did not quench my thirst for Eric or anything CSI: LV related.. Try again my ET friends... :(

I've been thinking since the spoilers came out that there would be some ET or Morning Show coverage, it's a BIG episode, so there should be some coverage.

Plus, and I'm not saying this because of my fondness for Greg, but where he's sort of the least character you'd think this would happen to, there has got to be coverage.

Plus one of the ET reporters I think is in that episode, so they should be covering it. At the least it would be covered on Wednesday, but I'm pretty sure that Thursday and Friday are the days to watch.

Yeah, I was just going to say that it will probably be on Thursday. For CSI: Miami coverage on ET it was both on Monday before the show aired. So I'm going to definatly watch on Thursday :)

I'm wondering when in the episode will Greg be attacked? Do you think it will be during the first 15 minutes, or when the episode is half over? We know that two other people are attacked before Greg, so will they play this part out for awhile, and keep us hyperventilating until half time, or what? It would be just like tptb to string us along.

I think it will be in the first half somewhere. They do have to set up the crimes and everything, and then they have to have Greg getting beat up, and then there is the Nick/Warrick scene, Greg and Sara, Greg and Gris, and Greg and Stanley. So they can't put it too far into the episode. Beisdes, they have to show that he is physically alright (the cliffhanger won't really be about him living or dying) but they have to make sure we know that he killed the boy and that that will be a future problem. So.. yeah, my guess is it will be in the first 30 minutes, but closer to the 30-minute mark.

Good question though. Thanks for bringing it up!

eszmanda_luver said:
I think it will be in the first half somewhere. They do have to set up the crimes and everything, and then they have to have Greg getting beat up, and then there is the Nick/Warrick scene, Greg and Sara, Greg and Gris, and Greg and Stanley. So they can't put it too far into the episode. Beisdes, they have to show that he is physically alright (the cliffhanger won't really be about him living or dying) but they have to make sure we know that he killed the boy and that that will be a future problem. So.. yeah, my guess is it will be in the first 30 minutes, but closer to the 30-minute mark.

Good question though. Thanks for bringing it up!

Yeah that's what I was thinking too... They better not leave it till the end, cause then I'll DIE of suspense to see what happens to him!!

Oh and yes I really hope ET does a piece on the episode!!

I don't think they'll leave it until the end, the spoilers have other things going on after, like the crime scene investigating with Nick and Warrick, I say it happens in the first 15 to 20 minutes.

I never thought it would happen at the end. I only wondered if it would happen in the first 15 minutes or towards the half.

I'll go for the median..say the first 20, maybe the actual attack happens in the first 15, but add in commercials and them finding him, it could be 20, definitely before the half hour mark though.

But I'm just guessing, plus, he does have that scene before about coming back from testifying..yeah, I'd say definitely in the first 20 minutes.

Back