Family is a complicated matter

I wonder who was shooting and who the target was. Was Mac/Danny/Becca the target or was Sonny the target? Hmm... I wonder.

Good chapter. Glad the baby's okay. :)

Well it's better than it was now.
What you on about girl?

I've decided to make this a few years later as I have no idea how to write it now! :p. So like I said before any ideas so helpful! Please!

--------------------------------------------------------

Two years later

Danny and Becca have been married for two years, Claire is now two and a half and a very talkative young girl. Danny is still working for Mac and Becca at a different restaurant but is also a student at NYU studying to be a high school teacher of history. They had moved into a bigger apartment especially with Claire growing so quick.

"I'm so glad we moved out of that apartment. Claire's got more stuff than us put together." Laughed Becca pulling her daughter into her arms causing her to squeal.

"Ma! No fair!" Giggling as her mother tickled her ribcage. "Daddy!!!! Help!"

"Sorry sweetie! You're on your own kiddo." Leaning on the kitchen counter laughing at his favourite women.

"DADDY!" Shouted the two year old to her father.

"Oh alright then!" Walking around the counter towards Becca and Claire where he grabbed Becca around the waist and lifting her off of their daughter causing her to squeal in the same fashion as Claire.

"Danny! Put me down!" Not obeying her he carries her to the kitchen and places her on the counter and he quickly runs to Claire who's waiting for him with her arms outstretched.

"YAY! Daddy saved me!" Laughing and kissing him on the cheek.

"I have saved the princess!" Spinning her around in the air as Becca looked on smiling then at the clock behind the two of them mouthing Damn.

"Danny! You're gonna be late for work and I have to get to NYU for lessons but I have to get Claire to your mother's first. So both of you fallout..." In a military type of voice. ".... And get things ready." Suddenly there was mayhem in the apartment. Danny couldn't find his keys, Becca couldn't find her books but Claire was sitting on the couch peacefully playing with her dolls. "Right..." Announced Becca after she had found her books. "Are we ready?" Moving over to her daughter scooping her up in her arms. Danny emerged from the bathroom. "Found them?"

"Yeah..." Looking at his keys as if they were something wrong. "Found them in the bathroom. How did they...?" Looking up and Becca who had a smirk on her face. "Oh yeah!" Laughing at his wife. "Let's get moving!" All three of them leaving quickly out of the apartment and they walked right into Mac. "Hey Boss. What do we owe the pleasure?" Mac goes to speak but Danny cuts infront of him. "Can you make it quick as I am late for work and my boss will shout at me?" In a joking matter.

"Very funny Danny(!)." Sarcastically. "I'm actually here to talk to Becca. So you go to work before you get into trouble." Danny mockingly salutes him, kisses Claire on the cheek and Becca on the lips, Mac turns away at this point, and leaves. "Right there's something I want to tell you. Me and.... Me and Stella are sorta dating."

"Shut up!" Were the first words to be blurted out of Becca's mouth. "You're kidding?"

"No I am not. You are the first person I am gonna tell and then me and Stell are gonna see how it goes before we tell the others. You ok with that?"

"Hell yeah! Oops! Sorry Claire you didn't hear that. No. I am ok. When Claire died I thought Stella would be the next perfect person for you. No I am glad! I'm happy for you." Moving to him and kissing him on the cheek. "But right now I have to get her..." Nodding her head to Claire. ".... To her Grandmother's and I have to fulfill my educational needs for the day!" Turning on her heal and leaving.

"Right yeah. Dinner still on for tonight?" Following her through the corridor out onto the street.

"Yeah. Only if my uncle and husband don't get called away!" Laughing at him as she opened the car and put Claire inside. "I'll talk to you later." Blowing him a quick kiss, getting in the car and driving off. "There you go sweetie! Your Uncle Mac and Aunt Stella are boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Are they gonna marry?" More interested in her dolls than her Mom's conversation.

"No Sweetie. Bit early to say."

------------------------------------------------------------

Right I got an idea on what to write now! But ideas still welcome! lol! I thought I'd get Mac and Stella together as they are the perfect couple apart from my creation of Becca and Danny!

:lol: at Becca's reaction to Mac's news. So, I take it little Claire was hiding everything that mommy and daddy needed? :lol: The keys were in the bathroom? :lol: It's a good thing she didn't flush them down the toilet. :D

I know Smacked forever! Lol! They soo should get together on the show. Lol!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Becca had finally got Claire to her mother-in-laws in time and to lectures in time too but this particular lesson was a bit boring as the lecturer's voice droned on and on. She felt her eyes getting heavier and decided to get out her cell and annoy the one person who came to her mind... Danny. Opening up a new text message, Oi! You better had got to work on time! The best news I got from Mac today but you'll have to wait for him to tell you! So ha ha ha! I got about another hour here. Yawn! I'll get Claire and start on the dinner! Love. x x x

"Rebecca Messer!" She looked up and saw she was the only one left. "Do you want to learn more?" Her lecturer raised an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry I was just texting my husband." Getting up and packing her things away. "Sorry. Good lecture." Leaving quickly and saying to herself. "I'll bring Claire next time she'll fall asleep quicker."

As she cooked the dinner for her, Mac and Danny and probably Stella, she wondered how long the two had actually been going out. Mac had been very quiet for the past few months but was happy at the same time. Becca remembered he was like that when she was living with him and Claire when she was younger. She knew, even then, that he was totally in love with the right woman and she was now guessing it was the same thing with Stella. Smiling to herself and not realising Danny had walked in through the door and silently up behind her, slipping his arms around her waist kissing her on the neck. "Hello Mr Messer. What do I owe the pleasure? Home a bit early aren't ya?" Turning around and nuzzling into his shoulder.

"Yeah I know but we finished a case and Mac sent me home to help you and to tell you that he's bringing Stella. If that's alright?" Kissing her hair.

"Of course. I think I've cooked enough for the 5,000! There'll still be some left over even with you here! Greedy guts!" Poking a finger into his belly.

"HEY! I have a well defined belly thanks to all of the "bad guys", according to our daughter, that I am always chasing." Lifting her chin up with one finger and placing a small kiss on her lips. "Which is actually true as well as another thing!" Raising an eyebrow!

"Daniel Messer behave!" Playfully slapping his chest. "Now if you'd let me I have to start pudding." Slipping away from his grasp. "Mac and Stell will probably be here soon."

Finally Mac and Stella arrived together and hand-in-hand confusing Danny very much. "You....? You're not!"

Mac looks at Stella and smiles, "Near enough the same reaction as madam over there." Jerking his head towards a smiling Becca setting the table.

"Right it's only lasange as someone started eating some of the food." Her voice becoming stern and looking at Danny. "Anyway we all eat it so no complaints! I make the best behind Danny's mom." All of them laughing. "Right Dinner's served!" They all made their way to the table and waited as Danny dished out the dinner. Soon after both Becca and Stella's face turned green.

Mac noticed this, "Stell, Becky... Are you alright?"

"Fine I'm fine." Through a strained voice. "I'm fine, I am..." Is cut off by running to the kitchen sink and throwing up in it and they turn to look at Becca who had disappeared from the table and could hear her throwing up in the bathroom.

"I'll see to my wife and you see to Stell." Trying not to laugh at the events. Mac nodded with a smile and walked over to Stella as Danny left for the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------

Right I'm gonna leave it there! See what you lot think! lol! And I'll probably carry on tomorrow as I am still off work ill! :(

I'm gonna do the next part as a PoV.

----------------------------------------------

Mac and Stella's PoV

Mac reached Stella and rubbed her back as she finally finished being sick. "Hey... Hey you alright?" Holding back her hair just in case she was sick again.

"Yeah I dunno what came over me." Standing up and taking a glass of water and siping it slowly.

"Stella.. Come and sit down." Leading back to the table where she shook bad." her head. "What? Becca's cooking is not that bad." Making Stella smile.

"No! Her cooking is the best but I don't want to be anywhere near the Lasagne!"

"Oh right!" Putting his hand on her elbow and guiding her towards the sofa, sitting next to her. "Stell you're lying. I know you too well. What's wrong?"

She looks up at his face and smiles a little. "Mac.... I think I'm pregnant. No, I know I'm pregnant. I found out this morning." Starts crying. "I didn't know how to tell you!"

"There's no need to cry! Stella... Hey!" Holding her face in her hands and looking into her eyes. "Stella! Stell... That's brilliant news!"

"Really?! I thought because we've only been dating a few months that you wouldn't be happy." Still crying.

"Stella. Of course I am happy. I am with the woman I love and now..." Places his hand on her stomach. "I'm gonna be a father for the first time but technically the third time if you count Sarah and her highness in there." Causing Stella to laugh. "That's better a smile. I like it when you smile!" Kissing her on the cheek.

Looking up at him. "I'm glad you think so." Glancing towards the bathroom. "I wonder how her highness is!"

"She'll be fine. Danny's with her." Smiling at her. "So do you want to get married?"

"What?! You're joking right?"

"No actually I'm not. I always thought we'd get married when we started seeing each other. But didn't want to say anything to scare you off."

"You'd never scare me off now. I love you Mac Taylor."

----------------------------------------------

There we go. I'm gonna do Becca's PoV tonight or tomorrow. WOw! Being ill gives you progress! lol!

Back