Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Erica and Anne, that you two are a sarcastic lot, aren't you? Hence why I luvs ya.

Us, Syd? Sarcastic? *looks at Lady E* Are we sarcastic? ;)

Aww pretty Marg. She doesn't look to pleased the paparazzi are following her. Then again, can't blame her. She looks really upset that they're following her.

Man, if I could, I'd take my flaming sword over there and attack them with it for her :D :devil:

Yeah Anne i think she needs the flaming sword, lol. I think she was shocked when she found out that the paparazzis were taking her pics while she was fixing her top and her pants.

Drumchik said:
Aww pretty Marg. She doesn't look to pleased the paparazzi are following her. Then again, can't blame her.
So true..after all who likes to be stalk
but undeniable she looks amazing!
Btw that pic in which she is dancing,is that her husband?
wow sexy dance! lol check it out where is her leg..
Regards,
Andreina

^ Yup it's her hubby Alan Rosenberg. You have seen him in the CSI episode Weeping Willows. :D

Marg looks pretty as always in the pics although she isn't smiling. LOL. Ah the dilemma of being a fan... paparazzi or no paparazzi?

Paparazzi can be useful, as they give us LOADS of pics...But I feel sad for her, because being stalked like that must be a real pain in the a§§.
BTW, I want her top.
That's gotta be mine.

I hate the paparazzi. That being said, unfortunately when you become a star you open yourself up to them. Its one of the choices you have to make when you decide to do something that may make you famous. It sucks, but its part of the game.

I understand Marg's frustration, but at the same time by choosing her lifestyle she had to accept some of this.

*runs off before I'm pelted to death*

Oh well, I think they do understand, but making money is obviously more important. Marg is lucky comparing to other celebs, though. At least paparazzis aren't trying to get pics of the inside of her house and disturb her home life. ;)

Yeah, you're right. She is lucky they aren't camping out around her swimming pool trying to get pics.

I know stars get tired of it. I can't say I blame them. I'd hate it too. However, it is part of the life they chose.

I do think paparazzi are some of the rudest people on the world.

I think they definitely go too far at times. I understand that there is the demand for the pictures, but inside houses, disturbing home life, etc - it's a bit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back