Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. That's a gorgeous one too, Signy. WillowsWannaBe, the article says:

"This is my bum musician sister Ann from Boston," jokes Marg affecting a blase New York look.

Hehe I love seeing pics of Marg when she was in New York doing Ryan's Hope. She is so young and energetic in them. Not that she isn't now, but the feelings are different. :)

Do you think she and Ann look alike?

Oh, wait, I said I couldn't read it out, but I actually can, I thought it was the one in this reply. I still can't read out that one.
Ann ---> The don't look alike anymore. Maybe their nose.
Does anyone have a pic of her brother? I've never ever seen him :eek: Even though it's a Marg picture thread...

I want to see him, too!!!

(btw, I can read only the first two words of the article. "Marg Shares". Oh yeah, that's very helpful, Fra)

Okay, just reading out what I can see:

Marg shares her sister Ann's love of music.

That's all I can read from it.

I think I heard from somewhere that she's a rock 'n roll girl, but I could be wrong. :D I'd like to think she likes all sorts of music, though, since she started playing it when she was a little girl.

I have pics of Marg's brother Curt with the family, but I don't think it's a good idea to post them here since he's not a public figure. Try the A&E Biography caps on AAM, though. He was in the show. :)

And wow, I didn't know Marg and producer Paula Weinstein are sisters in law. Paula is the wife of Alan's brother Mark Rosenberg, who died in 1992.

EricaSJ said:
I think I heard from somewhere that she's a rock 'n roll girl, but I could be wrong. :D I'd like to think she likes all sorts of music, though, since she started playing it when she was a little girl.
I hope so.. :lol: But think of seeing her dancing.. She likes Rock'n Roll or not? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back