Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wears stockings like Marg does ;) LOL

I must say that I do love the shot of her putting on the stockings. I have no idea why...

That is still shocking, Rdizzle -- Have you noticed, I live to pick on you? What? Squishy picks on me, I pick on you. You know I love you though, I should make you one of my minions.

CSI_Willows, I am very shocked by you.

Your shocked by me, IHNC? :lol: I can be very suprising :lol: But CatNip is my number one :lol: But that is for another thread :p

We shall just adnit we're Catherine shipper, period. She looks gorgeous with anything...Even while looking into trash.
:D

CSI_Willows said:
Your shocked by me, IHNC? :lol: I can be very suprising :lol: But CatNip is my number one :lol: But that is for another thread :p

yes, you can be.... :p I lurv you!

hehe :p Don't we all have a suprising side? :lol: Okey, this thread is about Marg :p Anyone got some new pictures? :D Old ones are good 2, if it's Marg ofcourse :lol:

Ooh I just went over to marghelgenberger.com, and it's no longer up. The domain is for sale. Maybe someone from here or AAM should take over it and turn it into what it really could be. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back