Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marg looks really good. I had no idea she was in Regis and Kelly. I never watch the show. :eek: Marg's legs look fantastic!!!

She rivals Kelly Ripa in my book ;)

Drumchik said: I think Destiny will be having a George Eads one ;)
:lol: Nope I have just a regular ole license plate, its simple, cheaper (but not cheap lol) and works. It would be nice to have that type of plate the vanity style ones, but not sure what I would have on it. ;)

I hope someone manages to find a clip of that Regis and Kelly show. It looks great :)

Haha, Destiny. Maybe one will come out of George Eads' face ;)

ETA Part 1: Wait a second - I have that one :D It's a good interview and Marg is beautiful.

ETA Part 2: That last bit about George Eads' face came out wrong. I meant to say that maybe a numberplate with George Eads' face on it will come out for Destiny :D

hhunter said:
Marg looks really good. Marg's legs look fantastic!!!

Marg's everything looks fantastic. Soo.. the MargHelgenberger.com site is back up??! :D Yay! I hope we see a little more of her in the last 4 CSI eps... I think I'm getting withdrawal. :lol:

I'm not counting on that. lol. But I'm definitely not going to miss her looking hot in that top plus Lady Heather! :D

Btw has anyone started counting down to Mr. Brooks? :)

*rushes back to Talk* Yeah kaylyne and Anne you're right its from the September 2005 R&K interview, turns out the date of the interview is on the pics' file name. :lol: I haven't seen that interview but I'm kinda busy so I'm losing sleep too thinking about when will I'll be able to watch it lol!!! :D Thanks so much!

And squee! Signy I love the countdown :D

Did someone say "Mr Brooks countdown"? Well, it seems others are waiting impatiently to see Marg on the big screen again, too. This is from the new issue of TV Guide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back