Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my goodness. EricaSJ, I just need you to know. I could die happy right now. I really could.

*thud*

Image 1
Some of my favorite Cath pics
this one from Bodies in Motion

and this one from A Bullet Runs Through It
Image 2

***EDITED for oversized images. Reminder: 1 Large pic 400x400,or 2 Medium pics 130x130, or 3 Small pics 115x115. Thank you.***

wonderful pics! catherine is my 3rd fave character and marg is definantly in my top 10 fave actresses, she's just very beautiful. i love her hair in the past few seasons though. the first 2 were kinda...weird.

I love her hair too.
There is an episode where she and Warrick are processing the helicopter crash.. That episode escapes me at the moment :eek: and her hair is SSSOOOO RED! I LOVE IT!

i dont remember what season it was but her hair was like, a little longer then shoulder length and it was a little curly on the ends..gah now its going to bug me..im going to have to watch all my csi epsiodes again....there goes the next month of my life *sigh* j/k. but i did love her hair that way.

hhunter That sounds like Iced, her hair was really red in that. Here's a pic:

5x23149kt2.jpg

Mhm.. one question. Is Catherine's hair red or blonde? I mean, the characters hair. In one episode there were doc and Gil (or was it Nick, lol?) looking at her when doc said "natural blonde".. So, I'm a little confused if she let her hair getting red again :) (I LOVE HER RED HAIR!)

Now season 5 was the 'Red' season :D One of my favourite Catherine/Marg seasons because of the great storylines and Marg's appreances ;)

I liked season 5 too. Great storylines and Cath looked hot as always.
It's been said earlier, I'm not a great fan of THIS season either.

i liked season 5 too and i thought that everyone did a great job that season but i didnt like how the whole team was split up. i never did understand the point of that. but she did do a great job as the leader then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back