Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im browsing through the pics.. there are lots of hideous dresses in the SAGs, even if we're not fond of Marg's dress, our girl might probably even end up on the best dressed list lol. Saw a lot of unflattering frilly gowns ugh! And overdone pink hair lol.

Hottie_Cath said:
Im browsing through the pics.. there are lots of hideous dresses in the SAGs, even if we're not fond of Marg's dress, our girl might probably even end up on the best dressed list lol. Saw a lot of unflattering frilly gowns ugh! And overdone pink hair lol.

Hell yeah! Ellen Pompeo seems like she's wearing her granny's furniture. (Seriously!)

Marg does look gorgeous, I just find it a shame that the dress doesn't emphasize her pretty shape enough.

Yeah!!! And Ellen's forehead looks like its gonna break cuz her hair was like pulled up all the way to the back, lol. And Rachel McAdams, I lurve her but wtf she had pink streaks on her hair, just like the ones Marg had some many years ago! :lol:

And another one:

The pics rock, dudes. And I must say. . .

Something crazy...is happening. The more I see of the cleavage...the more I like the dress.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back