Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

I think it was season 3, he even shared a kiss with Nurse Carol Hathaway (Julliana Margulies) :p And Carol had in that time a relationship with Doug Ross (George Clooney) :p

Hottie_Cath said:
..and everytime ER and Clooney is discussed,
weepingwillows
pops up! I wonder why.. :D

LMFAO I swear it was a coincidence! Really! *tries to pull an innocent face* (Really. It was, though. LOL But seriously, they were HOT!! :devil: Now, where's that Marg/George movie I want?)

*rubs the back of my head for some reason* Ouch. ;)

ETA: Thanks, Ernesztina, for that article! See? She should TOTALLY do a movie with George. ;)

Thanks! I think. I don't remember. :) But, my best friend ER fanatic, I ask her. She say me this ER episode.

Yeah, I agree.:) Wild romance story.:D

::rises from lurk sea::

Anyone said Marg in ER? ;)

I love Karen/Doug (to my D/C friends, I still luv you!), not only Marg and George are hot together, but also love the sparks/chemistry between.

Doug : "I want to be with you." (to Karen)

Karen : "I may lose my job tomorrow, but I gotta love you for this." (to Doug)

::melts::

iheartnickcath, the black dress is beautiful, thanks for posting. :)

Oh, I loved her in ER. :) She was so beautiful in it.. :) But, I may be wrong, weren't George and Marg in ER at the same time, or was George later? I'm so confused, hehe.

I really liked Marg in er. But her and George weren't in it at the same time, Marg was in Season 2 and George was in Season 4.

LOL but she and GEORGE Clooney were on ER at the same time. :lol:

Okay, not funny. *runs*

Hey lookie! Angie is back! *is surprised*

thanks for the article ernesztina! i so would love to see marg in a comedy and what is she talking about when she says she doesn't think she has that comedic skill?

and goober, please annoy me more. i don't like that purse but the shoes and the dress rock.

Yes! Right you are! :DShe's a really good actress, it's all one play film. Drama or comedy. Her playful smile impregnable. :lol:

coolcatz said:
and goober, please annoy me more. i don't like that purse but the shoes and the dress rock.

I have more of those if you want them, and plus the two icons that I already gave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back