Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Remember on ER that she wore her own Northwestern sweatshirt! I noticed that right away when it aired.

^ Oh yeah. And I remember me asking myself "hmmm I wonder whether Karen went to Northwestern University too". :lol:

Speaking of that scene, it was really cute. She had Doug jog with her and she hurt her knee. Doug gave her a massage and they went mushy mushy. :lol:

The part of the ER episodes that confused me was that Doug was the one to keep insisting that she needed pain medicine. She kept saying "whatever". Then at the end she's supposedly the one to be the druggie?

*catches up on all the drool-worthy pics*

Thanks, peeps. I needed some prettypretty Marg right now. :D

And as for "ER", while I absolutely LOVED her on that show (yeah, I've rambled on about the hotness of Marg/George before, I know ;)), I don't like what they ended up doing to her character. Neither did she, I suppose. Which is too bad, because she could've been on the show for a lot longer. They were hot-hot-hot. Did I mention they were hot? They were.

Didn't I hear that the ER writers wanted her character to overdose on the pills and Marg put her foot down and said no?

Hmm, I heard that too, vaguely. I loved Marg in ER. I saw it a couple of months ago, and what I thought was funny; George, Jorja and Marg were on ER just a couple of months after each other. I even believe George was on an episode Jorja was on too. :)

Hey Everybody!
Great pictures (Marg on ET, August 15, 2006 ), thanks!:)
Have you got this video?
Hugs,
Audrey

And, since this is a photo thread - let's bring the ER lovin'

Picture just to annoy squishy
^^Aww why that pic? Did Marg stalk one of squishy's things again? LOL! :D

..and everytime ER and Clooney is discussed, weepingwillows pops up! I wonder why.. :D

Well yeah.. but Its got a purse and shoes. Squishy rambles when she sees those its really fun.

WW is love with Clooney, for some reason.. *whacks her on the back of the head*

I loved Marg in ER :D ER is one of my favourite series so it was great that Marg, Jorja and George (Eads) played in ER :D

Yeah, I know Jorja play in ER, but I don't know George too. When he play in ER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back