Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Oh you mean Destiny? *wonders where she hide her* Oh yeah, I locked her in that closet over there. :devil:

..Can you prove I love the rest of youz??.... :D

Yes. Marg is pretty.. And what I want is.. Pictures for the new season, and angst. I love angst. Ask Roos. So, can I have angst this season? Can I?. yeah it can be Cath!Angst.

Love the retro Marg!
Marg shopping wearing her Seven for All Mankind jeans, Miu Miu bag and newsboy cap. We've already seen a couple of shopping in LA Marg pics before but I'll post this just because I love the shot, I mean the jeans.. yes the jeans. :p

yeah, we know you like the "jeans." you are obsessed with the "jeans"

iheartnickcath said: Oh you mean Destiny? *wonders where she hide her* Oh yeah, I locked her in that closet over there. :devil:
*Shakes head* hmm tip for ya, never try to lock a mod in a closet that one, they can unlock from the otherside, and two that has a trap door, Oh wait they all have those. :D

As to going a little off topic not a problem, as long as it doesn't stay that way. ;)

Ooh, I love that picture. Thanks for sharing it!

::stares at Marg's tush in jeans::

Thanks for posting, ladies, lovely pics. ;)

So thats how you keep getting out, Dest.

Teh Jeans are Love.

destiny, you should know by now that marg + jeans or marg + top or marg + shoes or marg + dress can send us to any of a million topics.

I was reading the Secrets and Flies thread in prep for tomorrow night (my first viewing of the ep) Can someone fill in the gap for me with Cath and Gris? Someone said something about repairing the friendship but I don't even know what happened in the first place. Thanks.

Just head over to the Gil/Cath thread in the "shipper central" forum. We just reviewed that episode there.

Yup Mel23 this is kaylyne's post about Secrets and Flies Season 6 SAF . I read the SAF thread and I think the poster was referring to the previous rift between Gil and Cath in Weeping Willows. (the poster was so pissed at Gil when WW was aired lol!) but in Secrets and Flies Gil wasn't condescending towards Cath anymore.

coolcatz said: destiny, you should know by now that marg + jeans or marg + top or marg + shoes or marg + dress can send us to any of a million topics.
Yup, I know, and as long as it stays on topic and within the rules, no problem, but if it goes off topic (as the person apologised for doing a small bit) as long as it doesn't stay off topic for to long then no problem. :)

If you are referring to the comment I made about going OT. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back