Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread #4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eye Candy: Catherine/Marg Picture Thread 4

Isn't that pic from "fallen angels"? I remember she had her hair that way in that movie. It's been so long since I watched it that I can't remember. If not, then it's from one of the very few Marg movies I haven't seen yet.

That photo is from Fallen Angels, which aired on Showtime several years ago. Tom Hanks directed Marg in that.

And man, she's gorgeous in it. Thanks for posting the pic!

Yeah that's from Fallen Angels. Too bad we never got to see her laying in a bed like that on the show. LOL. Ah Marg was so sexy in that episode of Fallen Angels.

AngelEyez said:
Ah its been ages since I posted a pic here so... here we go: Marg
Ah yes! The only thing that was good about season 6 - the promo pics!! Thanks for posting.

AngelEyez said:
This answers it. :lol: He's alive. Yo Shane, welcome back.

Actually, I wasn't alive, until Marg revived me.But now I'm back into the darkness. *dark*

Dang kiddo, where have you been? Zsa and I were talking about you last night! :lol:

Hey Shane! Good to see you back again. Now don't go slipping off into the darkness just yet. We need some Marg pick-me-ups around here. Things are getting dull.

ETA: Oh HELLO!!! Was just browsing through yahoo & came up with this from today at the TV critics media tour.

and another
and a third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back